Turn 6

spiritusxmachina

Nov 23, 2010, 2:03:21 PM11/23/10
to Worldwide Warmaster Campaign
You may look at the status at the beginning of turn 6:
https://sites.google.com/site/plainofbattle/home/turn-6

The Emerald Empire leads with 7 tiles, second are the G.o.D.S with 4
tiles and 2 cities, then come the Alliance with 6 tiles and last is
the Blue Bruised Empire with 5 tiles. So ranking is like in the old
times again and again the black cities helped.

Two Empires (Red and Black) have the chance to get hold of the Black
Market in this round if they win the battle against the inhabitants.

The Commanders may now choose their Events.

Greetings,
spiritusXmachina

The Dog

Nov 23, 2010, 2:30:35 PM11/23/10
to Worldwide Warmaster Campaign
"Tell the Daemons now is the time to show enlightenment to those
foolish Generals on this Plain of Battle. For the Emerald Empire is
not really Green at all, but is Yellow, their true colour, like they
are hiding the fact that they have seven tiles and have secured 3 more
tiles in their rear, they will surely win unless. . . ."

The Blue Bruised Pinky Empire orders its usual diabolic event – doing
what it tries to do best “Land Grab”, muhahahah.

The Rabid Dog.

Jurisch

Nov 24, 2010, 2:15:41 AM11/24/10
to Worldwide Warmaster Campaign
The red Alliance takes Building Boom.

Cheers,

Jurisch

Schindbua

Nov 24, 2010, 2:33:15 AM11/24/10
to Worldwide Warmaster Campaign
@Spiritus

The map isn´t right; Black empire also builds a castle on E6, which
you forget.

cheers stefan

spiritusxmachina

Nov 24, 2010, 3:23:13 AM11/24/10
to Worldwide Warmaster Campaign
@Schindbua: You're right. I'll correct that as soon as I've got the
time. But it won't change the ranking. Meanwhile your Event plz?

Schindbua

Nov 24, 2010, 3:45:53 AM11/24/10
to Worldwide Warmaster Campaign
I know that this won´t change the ranking; but its will be necessary
for my
next building phase.

My Event will be Fools Gold against Red; what else.

cheers stefan

On 24 Nov., 09:23, spiritusxmachina <spiritusxmach...@gmail.com>

Claus (Austria)

Nov 24, 2010, 4:35:41 AM11/24/10
to Worldwide Warmaster Campaign
My Event will be "Disaster" against the RED empire.

Cheers
Claus

spiritusxmachina

Nov 24, 2010, 5:39:24 AM11/24/10
to Worldwide Warmaster Campaign
Then gentlemen, go on with the challenges please.

spiritus

Claus (Austria)

Nov 24, 2010, 6:42:28 AM11/24/10
to Worldwide Warmaster Campaign
Before going on with challenges I would like to know....

The affect of the "Disaster" order vers RED.
The income from the Gold mines.

....then you will get my order.

Regards
Claus

On Nov 24, 11:39 am, spiritusxmachina <spiritusxmach...@gmail.com>

Schindbua

Nov 24, 2010, 7:55:37 AM11/24/10
to Worldwide Warmaster Campaign
I can tell you the affect of Disaster;
NOTHING; or do you think Spiritus will damage his own empire? ;-)

cheers stefan

On 24 Nov., 12:42, "Claus (Austria)" <claus.la...@at.schneider-
> > spiritus- Zitierten Text ausblenden -
>
> - Zitierten Text anzeigen -

The Dog

Nov 24, 2010, 8:20:52 AM11/24/10
to Worldwide Warmaster Campaign
Oh dear Empires are picking on Red, what a shame so unfair, someone
should come to their aid.

BUT IT WILL NOT BE US.

CHAAARRRGE.

Ahem, Blue... attacks Red

spiritusxmachina

Nov 24, 2010, 8:25:54 AM11/24/10
to Worldwide Warmaster Campaign
I have resolved the effects of Disaster and rolled income. You'll find
the results at the site (the map is not on status yet).

And just for the files: Disaster against Red: E3-"5"; E4-"1" (castle
destroyed); E5-"5", F3-"2". What a good luck that I could prove
Schindbua wrong! :-(

Greetings,
spiritus

Schindbua

Nov 24, 2010, 8:47:41 AM11/24/10
to Worldwide Warmaster Campaign
yes, what a luck, i´m wrong; ;-)

you know me, and you know i´m only joking!!!

cheers stefan

On 24 Nov., 14:25, spiritusxmachina <spiritusxmach...@gmail.com>

Guthwine

Nov 24, 2010, 9:39:51 AM11/24/10
to Worldwide Warmaster Campaign
With all those challenges and events against us, one could think that
we are in the lead. :)

spiritusxmachina

Nov 24, 2010, 10:28:42 AM11/24/10
to Worldwide Warmaster Campaign
As a member of the Red Team I only say: "More foes - more glory!".

Jurisch

Nov 24, 2010, 10:53:29 AM11/24/10
to Worldwide Warmaster Campaign

Interesting: Yellowis leading and short before victory and all other
empires doesn't care.

The Dog

Nov 24, 2010, 2:20:28 PM11/24/10
to Worldwide Warmaster Campaign
Not so, if the rules allowed The Blue Empire would do nothing. The
best we can do is to attack the next weakest Empire, so I choose
Red.

It would be foolish for the weakest Empire to attack Yellow, our track
record against Yellow is poor, so why give them easy Victories by
attacking them.

In my eyes this turn it falls to Black to attempt to defeat Yellow.

Oh and while they are at it, we MIGHT gain and not be ahem,
forth. ;-)

Schindbua

Nov 25, 2010, 9:38:55 AM11/25/10
to Worldwide Warmaster Campaign
Ok, no response by my fellows, so i decide by my own;

Black will charge Yellow!

cheers stefan

On 24 Nov., 20:20, The Dog <wm.playtestgroup.uk.chor...@gmail.com>

Claus (Austria)

Nov 25, 2010, 10:00:13 AM11/25/10
to Worldwide Warmaster Campaign
Woaaahhhh....finally :)

I told you allready....a good Dark Elf noble does not listen to his
people....there is no place for democracy.
That´s possibly why you get that often "blunders"

@Guthwin + Jurisch
Your answers tell me that you did not reallize all the opportunities
you had....or you want to misslead the others this way.
Nasty short leged Dwarfs ;)

Let the battle beginn.

Claus

spiritusxmachina

Nov 25, 2010, 10:27:54 AM11/25/10
to Worldwide Warmaster Campaign

Alea iacta!

Ok, so it's Black versus Yellow and Blue versus Red. We never had this
combination until now I think!
Gentlemen tell me what you want to invest in extra troops and we may
begin!

Greetings,
spiritusXmachina

The Dog

Nov 25, 2010, 1:18:11 PM11/25/10
to Worldwide Warmaster Campaign
What ever our mine yields we will invest in Troops.

The Dog

The Dog

Nov 25, 2010, 1:20:05 PM11/25/10
to Worldwide Warmaster Campaign
We will invest out 70 gold in Troops.

The Dog

Thomas Strasser

Nov 25, 2010, 1:56:11 PM11/25/10
to worldwide-warm...@googlegroups.com
That's a very good decision

Cheers
Grimmbart

Nov 25, 2010, 6:57:52 PM11/25/10
to worldwide-warm...@googlegroups.com
can you extend the game turn limit to 2 weeks to give us all a chance to get a game in, it seems to have worked the last turn.

Jurisch

Nov 26, 2010, 2:11:49 AM11/26/10
to Worldwide Warmaster Campaign

Hi,

Red Alliance spends 70 gold for troops.

Today we will have a rumble within the inn.

Cheers,

Jurisch

Claus (Austria)

Nov 26, 2010, 2:50:56 AM11/26/10
to Worldwide Warmaster Campaign
Emerald Empire is spending 80 Gold Pieces.

Dominik

Nov 25, 2010, 7:18:01 PM11/25/10
to worldwide-warm...@googlegroups.com
I would also appreciate it if we could extend the time limit a little. This would help to relax my schedule and I wouldn't miss so many rounds.

spiritusxmachina

Nov 26, 2010, 10:28:12 AM11/26/10
to Worldwide Warmaster Campaign
I would like to set the deadline to Sunday 12th December. Is that ok
by you?

Greetings,
spiritus

spiritusxmachina

Dec 12, 2010, 8:14:04 AM12/12/10
to Worldwide Warmaster Campaign
Gentlemen,

Turn 6 is closing. You can see the results at
https://sites.google.com/site/plainofbattle/home/turn-6

Please continue by investing your points in the Conquest and Building
Phase in the following rank:

1) Blue: 3 points + Land Grab
2) Red: 2 points + Building
3) Black: 1 point
4) Yellow: 5 points

Greetings,
spiritusXmachina

The Dog

Dec 12, 2010, 3:38:39 PM12/12/10
to worldwide-warm...@googlegroups.com
Continuing our turn of dastardly deeds we claim G1 (formerly Reds for 3 EP) and hastily build a Castle on it.

Amazingly we won aginst Red averaged 5:4.

My Tzeentch motto is "If your opponent is down, keep kicking so they wont get up".

The Dirty Dawg.

Jurisch

Dec 12, 2010, 5:43:10 PM12/12/10
to Worldwide Warmaster Campaign
The Alliance builds a city on F2 and a city on E5

Cheers

Jurisch

Schindbua

Dec 13, 2010, 2:43:53 AM12/13/10
to Worldwide Warmaster Campaign
Fist of all: Congratulations to the yellow empire!!!

Black will upgrade E6 from a castle to a city.

cheers stefan

Claus (Austria)

Dec 13, 2010, 3:35:37 AM12/13/10
to Worldwide Warmaster Campaign
O.K. so let us end it here ;)

Emerald empire takes tiles A1, A2 and builds a city on C4

Cheers
Claus

spiritusxmachina

Dec 13, 2010, 4:06:22 AM12/13/10
to Worldwide Warmaster Campaign
I need a new order from Blue as their result was not good enough to
claim an enemy tile.

Greetings,
Gerald

Jurisch

Dec 13, 2010, 7:01:04 AM12/13/10
to Worldwide Warmaster Campaign
Hi,

Congratulation to the Emerald Empire! Well done!

I like the campaign. Thanks to Gerald!!!

Hope to meet you all on the EuroGT!

Cheers,

jurisch

The Dog

Dec 13, 2010, 7:36:15 AM12/13/10
to Worldwide Warmaster Campaign
The Rumbled Blue Empire claims D1 and E1

The Dawg

spiritusxmachina

Dec 13, 2010, 1:08:02 PM12/13/10
to Worldwide Warmaster Campaign
Gentlemen,

I calculated the results and we have some interesting outcome. No, not
the victory of the Emerald Empire - that's clear. Unfortunately I have
no more time to explain. More tomorrow.

Greetings,
Gerald

Guthwine

Dec 13, 2010, 2:38:40 PM12/13/10
to Worldwide Warmaster Campaign
@spiritus: Wow, what a cliffhanger. :)

The Dog

Dec 13, 2010, 5:16:54 PM12/13/10
to Worldwide Warmaster Campaign
Well done Team Yellow!!!

The Dawg

spiritusxmachina

Dec 14, 2010, 2:56:06 AM12/14/10
to Worldwide Warmaster Campaign
Just to give another pinch of information:
It seems that Blue has overlooked its chance to get second! So now we
have three second places with 7 points each (if I did not
miscalculate). Finished ranking will be determined soon.
There are some real life interventions at my place at the moment but
if I can spare some time I will put up a new map and will publish the
results this evening.

Greetings,
spiritusXmachina

spiritusxmachina

Dec 14, 2010, 2:57:22 AM12/14/10
to Worldwide Warmaster Campaign
P.S.: And with a little bit more time I have some statistics in the
pipeline too that might be interesting...

Schindbua

Dec 14, 2010, 3:07:24 AM12/14/10
to Worldwide Warmaster Campaign
Sorry Spiritus

My calculation brings the following results:
1. Yellow: 10 Points (9 tiles, 1 city, 1 castle, 1 mine)
2. Red: 8 Points (6 tiles, 2 cities, 2 mines, 1 black market)
3. Black: 7 Points (4 tiles, 3 cities, 1 black market)
4. Blue: 7 Points (7 tiles, 3 catles, 1 mine)

cheers stefan

On 14 Dez., 08:57, spiritusxmachina <spiritusxmach...@gmail.com>

Claus (Austria)

Dec 14, 2010, 3:22:57 AM12/14/10
to Worldwide Warmaster Campaign
@SpiritusX
You miscalculated.
The result is as follows after taking into consideration the building
phase after turn 6

4th place
BLUE = 7 tiles + 0 cities (towers don´t count for victory points) -->
7 victory points in total

Instead of taking 2 tiles in last building phase the better order
would have been to build either 2 cities + taking 1 new tile or to
build 3 cities only.
This would have pushed them in undisputed 2nd position ;)

3rd plcae
BLACK = 4 tiles + 3 cities --> 7 victory points in total

2nd place
RED = 6 tiles + 2 cities --> 8 victory points in total

1st place
YELLOW = 9 tiles + 1 city ---> 10 victory points

Cheers
Claus

The Dog

Dec 15, 2010, 8:14:45 AM12/15/10
to Worldwide Warmaster Campaign
That was my first Mighty Empires campaign, thanks for the tips in the
end game guys.

The Dog.

Schindbua

Dec 16, 2010, 9:26:55 AM12/16/10
to Worldwide Warmaster Campaign
hopefully not your last.

cheers stefan

On 15 Dez., 14:14, The Dog <wm.playtestgroup.uk.chor...@gmail.com>

The Dog

Dec 16, 2010, 6:11:59 PM12/16/10
to Worldwide Warmaster Campaign
This old Dog can learn new tricks, I shall be back for another
campaign and more punishment. ;-)

The Dog

spiritusxmachina

Dec 17, 2010, 3:31:15 AM12/17/10
to Worldwide Warmaster Campaign
As I was pointed to this just for the record: The Emerald Empire as
well as the Blue Bruised Pinky Empire have found their inn at last
(A2, E1). I will correct the map accordingly.

spiritusXmachina

On Dec 17, 12:11 am, The Dog <wm.playtestgroup.uk.chor...@gmail.com>