Choosing Starting Tiles

spiritusxmachina

Aug 24, 2010, 3:55:19 AM8/24/10
to Worldwide Warmaster Campaign
Hello,

All Empires now have their Commanders in Chief now... Hooray!

So we can step on to the first official task you have! Choosing your
starting tile on the map!

First one to choose is Commander Schindbua of Empire Black.
Then follows Commander Jurisch of Empire Red.
Third is Commander Dog of Empire Black.
Unfortunately Commander Claus of Empire Yellow will need to take up
residence wherever there is still room.
(Sequence was determined by chance).

Good luck to you all!
spiritus

Schindbua

Aug 24, 2010, 5:18:08 AM8/24/10
to Worldwide Warmaster Campaign
Hy

The Black Empire choose "D6" as starting tile!!!

btw: "Dog" is commander of empire Blue, not black!

cheers stefan

On 24 Aug., 09:55, spiritusxmachina <spiritusxmach...@gmail.com>

Jurisch

Aug 24, 2010, 6:14:14 AM8/24/10
to Worldwide Warmaster Campaign

Hi,

the red empire chose F2.

Kind regards,

Jurisch

Claus (Austria)

Aug 25, 2010, 2:31:13 AM8/25/10
to Worldwide Warmaster Campaign

I see, I see ....the intrigues are allready starting before the real
batlles.
You will pay a high price for that on the battlefield.
My desert tribes will not show any merci :P

Claus

Schindbua

Aug 25, 2010, 3:19:00 AM8/25/10
to Worldwide Warmaster Campaign
Claus i´m with you!

All against Spiritus!!! ;-)

cheers stefan

On 25 Aug., 08:31, "Claus (Austria)" <claus.la...@at.schneider-

Jurisch

Aug 25, 2010, 3:53:32 AM8/25/10
to Worldwide Warmaster Campaign
Hello,

this was written by me and not by Spiritus.

@ Schindbua & Claus - High Elves and Dark elves working together ....
Seems an interesting mix for the next civil war

Cheers,

Jurisch

Schindbua

Aug 25, 2010, 4:58:23 AM8/25/10
to Worldwide Warmaster Campaign
hy Jurisch

yes i know;
i think claus referd to spiritus´ sentence: "Unfortunately Commander
Claus of Empire Yellow will need to take up
residence wherever there is still room. "

btw. Claus did not play High Elves, he plays araby; so we can fight
together! ;-)

cheers stefan

The Dog

Aug 25, 2010, 3:53:41 PM8/25/10
to Worldwide Warmaster Campaign
The Blue Empire sometimes known cunningly as the Black Empire has
taken up residence in D2.

Be careful who you attack first!

spiritusxmachina

Aug 26, 2010, 2:53:21 AM8/26/10
to Worldwide Warmaster Campaign
I'm sorry and all black and blue about my mistake ;-).

I will change the map accordingly the next few days.

Meanwhile the Commanders may choose and publish their orders but use
the above sequence the other way round (just for this turn).
So, Claus is first (this is not because of fear ;-)! My knights wait
eagerly for your dusty crowd to kick them!)
then comes the Dog, Jurisch and then Schindbua.

Claus (Austria)

Aug 26, 2010, 3:03:54 AM8/26/10
to Worldwide Warmaster Campaign
That´s quite easy task .....

Yellow Empire is chosing "LAND GRAB"

We all know that the pentyhouse wearing Bretonians will lose :P
They don´t know what a good fight is ...hehehe.

Cheers
Claus

Claus (Austria)

Aug 26, 2010, 3:18:10 AM8/26/10
to Worldwide Warmaster Campaign
Of course I mean....Pentyhose Wearing Bretonians..... :P

Typed to fast.
And YES....Gauntlet got thrown by me :)

Claus

The Dog

Aug 26, 2010, 3:36:24 AM8/26/10
to Worldwide Warmaster Campaign
The budding mighty Blue Empire picks "Elite Armies"

We dont fight fair cause were Eeevile (We also speak funny thats Evil)

Watch out you fairer races for the hordes at your borders.

The Dog

Jurisch

Aug 26, 2010, 2:53:31 PM8/26/10
to Worldwide Warmaster Campaign
Red empire choose LAND GRAB

Cheers,

jurisch

The Dog

Aug 26, 2010, 3:49:45 PM8/26/10
to Worldwide Warmaster Campaign
Sorry jurisch
you will have to pick again, LAND GRAB and ELITE ARMIES have gone.

Here is a quote from the Campaign rules.
"You may not pick an event that another player has chosen unless all
the events have been taken once each. "

Jurisch

Aug 26, 2010, 3:56:48 PM8/26/10
to Worldwide Warmaster Campaign
Hi,

have just seen my mistake. I choose Scouts.

Cheers,

Jurisch

Schindbua

Aug 27, 2010, 2:51:30 AM8/27/10
to Worldwide Warmaster Campaign
Empire Black choose "Building Boom"

cheers stefan

spiritusxmachina

Aug 27, 2010, 3:11:22 AM8/27/10
to Worldwide Warmaster Campaign
Ok. Schindbua pick your Event (Order was not the right noun, sorry)
and afterwards you may begin to challenge!

Over the weekend I will finish preparations and if everything works
out from next week on we can begin to play our games!

I will also open a thread "Rules questions" and explain how those
turns and battles would be worked out.
Would it be ok for you, commanders, if the battle-results of your
players are posted at your Empire Sites? They don't need to be
forwarded to me as I have access but you have the overview and the
central site will not be too crowded then?...

A task for you, Commanders, would be to gather your still missing
members at least at your Empire Sites. You need them somewhere so you
can address them and if necessary motivate them for games!
Please send me a list of the members still missing (offsite:
spiritus...@googlemail.com) and I will give you all the
information I have about them. They all have been invited already (and
another automatic invitation at the same mail adress is not possible
unfortunately) but often the invitation seems to have disappeared
beneath their spam mails. And sometimes there seems to be a problem
with mail adresses (maybe non-google adresses generate problems).
Try to get in contact with them and we will try to fix any problems.

It seems there is a change of Commanders at Empire Yellow ahead - I
would suggest Claus still stays Commander for now, shows his successor
how the Meta-Game works and hands over when he needs to.

Good work until now, gentlemen, I'm looking ahead this campaign!

spiritus

Schindbua

Aug 27, 2010, 3:47:42 AM8/27/10
to Worldwide Warmaster Campaign
hy

Spiritus you too slow, event is already picked. ;-)

Empire Black will start his crusade against Empire Red!!!
so next to challenge would be "thedog", as jurisch´s empire is already
charged.

battle reports on empire site is quit ok for me.

The only member i´m missing is grimmbart, but i will see him today
hopefully, so
i can speak to him to accept his invitation.

cheers stefan

On 27 Aug., 09:11, spiritusxmachina <spiritusxmach...@gmail.com>
wrote:
> Ok. Schindbua pick your Event (Order was not the right noun, sorry)
> and afterwards you may begin to challenge!

> Over the weekend I will finish preparations and if everything works
> out from next week on we can begin to play our games!
>
> I will also open a thread "Rules questions" and explain how those
> turns and battles would be worked out.
> Would it be ok for you, commanders, if the battle-results of your
> players are posted at your Empire Sites? They don't need to be
> forwarded to me as I have access but you have the overview and the
> central site will not be too crowded then?...
>
> A task for you, Commanders, would be to gather your still missing
> members at least at your Empire Sites. You need them somewhere so you
> can address them and if necessary motivate them for games!
> Please send me a list of the members still missing (offsite:
> spiritusXmach...@googlemail.com) and I will give you all the

The Dog

Aug 27, 2010, 7:55:40 AM8/27/10
to Worldwide Warmaster Campaign
Blue Empire charges in to Yellow Empire looking for Battle and for
willing or unwilling converts to Chaos.

I shall ask Tzeentch to send my slow-coaches a bad dream so they will
remember to accept his kind invitation.

The Dog

Claus (Austria)

Aug 27, 2010, 9:17:24 AM8/27/10
to Worldwide Warmaster Campaign
This sneaky attack got foreseen.
The glass balls of the wizzards were supervising all activities and
saw this coming before the ugly smelling barbarians even knew what
they would do....troops are alarmed and ambushes prepared.
Djinns have be sent and Carpet Riders are on the way......WELLCOME TO
THE DESERT and your future GRAVE :P

Jurisch

Aug 27, 2010, 12:26:39 PM8/27/10
to Worldwide Warmaster Campaign
@ Schindbua - Come over with your crowd and feel the hammers and
lances crushing within your armies.

spiritusxmachina

Sep 13, 2010, 2:47:50 PM9/13/10
to Worldwide Warmaster Campaign
Hello Gentlemen,

Here the Empire Points every Empire has made this turn ranked with the
empire with the least luck first. Please, Commanders, choose what to
do with your points in exactly this order.

Empire Blue
Gained Empire Points: 1

Empire Red
The Alliance of Hammer and Lance
Gained Empire Points: 3

Empire Black
The Gathering of Dark Souls
Gained Empire Points: 3 (+Building Boom)

Empire Yellow
The Emerald Empire
Gained Empire Points: 4 (+Land Grab)

Greetings,
spiritusXmachina

The Dog

Sep 14, 2010, 3:44:50 AM9/14/10
to Worldwide Warmaster Campaign
Empire Yellow
Build a Castle in D2.

May it be stronger than our armies, but like a nightmare our armies
will be back, to haunt you.

Claus (Austria)

Sep 14, 2010, 3:55:57 AM9/14/10
to Worldwide Warmaster Campaign
@The Dog

You can not give orders on behalf of "YELLOW" empire as you are
belonging to "BLUE" empire....... nice try but not succesfull this
time :P

Regards
Claus

Jurisch

Sep 14, 2010, 4:18:28 AM9/14/10
to Worldwide Warmaster Campaign
Empire Red:

The dwarves go home into the mountains.

Claim tile E3

Cheers,

Juergen

Schindbua

Sep 14, 2010, 4:51:10 AM9/14/10
to Worldwide Warmaster Campaign
Empire Black claim E6 and build a mine on it, we also build a castle
on D6!

cheers stefan

spiritusxmachina

Sep 14, 2010, 5:34:02 AM9/14/10
to Worldwide Warmaster Campaign
lol Seems Empire Blue is really the multi-coloured Empire

The Dog

Sep 14, 2010, 8:26:30 AM9/14/10
to Worldwide Warmaster Campaign
@Claus
LOL, if only I knew what side/colour I was on, it was obviously
wishful thinking on my part, coveting Yellows Empire Points.
The Dog

Wasilewski, David

Sep 14, 2010, 8:28:12 AM9/14/10
to worldwide-warm...@googlegroups.com
You are leading the Pink Empire!

David :)

********************
This e-mail contains information intended for the addressee only.
It may be confidential and may be the subject of legal and/or professional privilege.
If you are not the addressee you are not authorised to disseminate, distribute, copy or use this e-mail or any attachment to it
The content may be personal or contain personal opinions and unless specifically stated or followed up in writing, the content cannot be taken to form a contract or to be an expression of the County Council's position.
Lancashire County Council reserves the right to monitor all incoming and outgoing email
Lancashire County Council has taken reasonable steps to ensure that outgoing communications do not contain malicious software and it is your responsibility to carry out any checks on this email before accepting the email and opening attachments.
********************
Lancashire, a place where everyone matters
********************

Soliton

Sep 14, 2010, 1:18:05 PM9/14/10
to Worldwide Warmaster Campaign
@ claus

why did you not say that during our battle.
Now its clear for me why i have lost. I fought for the wrong side. :-D

Claus (Austria)

Sep 14, 2010, 2:03:11 PM9/14/10
to Worldwide Warmaster Campaign

Empire YELLOW:

We chose C4 and C3 + building a mine on C3.

Regards
Claus