Turn 5

Message has been deleted

spiritusxmachina

Oct 31, 2010, 1:48:57 PM10/31/10
to Worldwide Warmaster Campaign
Hi,

Turn 4 is coming to an end. The battle results are in. Have a look at
https://sites.google.com/site/plainofbattle/home/turn-4

The Commanders in Chief could go on with investing their Empire Points
(First Blue, Red
second, Yellow third, Black unfortunately has to pass).
As soon as I have the Orders we can go on to really begin with Turn 5.

Greetings,
spiritusXmachina

The Dog

Oct 31, 2010, 3:45:10 PM10/31/10
to Worldwide Warmaster Campaign
The Blue Empire aka Blue Bruised Pinky Empire picks "Land Grab" ;-P
The Dog

spiritusxmachina

Oct 31, 2010, 6:18:17 PM10/31/10
to Worldwide Warmaster Campaign
Hi,

Just a minute. Keep your Event in mind. But before pick the tile you
want to conquer. (I know it's my mistake. I've first written about
event order. But in fact we have to close the Building and Conquering
Phase first!)

Greetings,
spiritusXmachina

On Oct 31, 8:45 pm, The Dog <wm.playtestgroup.uk.chor...@gmail.com>

spiritusxmachina

Nov 1, 2010, 4:18:40 AM11/1/10
to Worldwide Warmaster Campaign
Unfortunately one Battle result has been reported too late (and for
some reason I have no access to the homepage anymore:-(). So I have to
announce here that the Empire Points for Blue changed. Next time a
result is reported after deadline it will not be accounted anymore.

So Empire Points again:
Blue: 2 (+Land Grab)
Red: 4
Yellow: 3 (+ Building Boom)
Black: 0

Please announce your building and conquering orders!

Greetings,
spiritusXmachina

spiritusxmachina

Nov 2, 2010, 6:46:55 AM11/2/10
to Worldwide Warmaster Campaign
With all empires taking their tiles turn 4 is actually closed now.
1) Yellow Empire (6 + 1 castle)
2) Red Empire (5 + 2 castles)
3) Black Empire (4 + city + castle)
4) Blue Empire (4 + 2 castles)

Commanders, please choose your Event Orders!
Dog already chose "Land Grab" and Schindbua authorised me to take
"Building Boom" -

So Jurisch is next!

Greetings,
spiritusXmachina

Claus (Austria)

Nov 2, 2010, 9:41:49 AM11/2/10
to Worldwide Warmaster Campaign
Spiritus.

Empire "Black" has only 3 tiles + 1 castel as tile E5 got taken by Red
Empire .... you should stop drinking :P

Regards
Claus

The Dog

Nov 2, 2010, 9:52:04 AM11/2/10
to Worldwide Warmaster Campaign
@spiritusXmachina
If Black/Schindbua picks "Land Grab" we will take "Building Boom"
The Dog

Jurisch

Nov 2, 2010, 10:07:42 AM11/2/10
to Worldwide Warmaster Campaign
Fools gold versus Yellow

Cheers, Jurisch

On Nov 2, 2:52 pm, The Dog <wm.playtestgroup.uk.chor...@gmail.com>

spiritusxmachina

Nov 2, 2010, 10:31:47 AM11/2/10
to Worldwide Warmaster Campaign
Acknowledged.
Event Order Yellow, please.

@Claus: My original Ranking is right. Rules say that tiles with a city
on it count as 2 tiles, so 4 is correct. Sorry, Claus, thought we had
cleared that one already. Then when two empires have same number of
tiles - the one with more cities wins (that's the double-counting
thing I would change in future campaigns). So with that being the case
Black now is not last for the same reason it was first for the last
few turns.

Greetings,
Gerald

Claus (Austria)

Nov 2, 2010, 11:17:32 AM11/2/10
to Worldwide Warmaster Campaign
@Spirirtus.

That´s not what I were meaning....I reading it differently.

3 Tiles + 1 City + 1 Tower is a score of 4.

But you were writing 4 + City + Tower and I were reading it as a meant
score of 5 + Tower.
Anyway.....

The order for turn 5 is "Diplomacy" against the Black Empire.

Regards
Claus

Jens Veit

Nov 2, 2010, 3:37:13 PM11/2/10
to Worldwide Warmaster Campaign
Good Evening,

I would prefer to have more time for the next battles. What is your opinion about maybe a week more to fight?

Cheers
Cheffe

Nov 2, 2010, 4:32:08 PM11/2/10
to Worldwide Warmaster Campaign
Hi,

Your wish is my command. ;-)
I had the same thought especially as the last round was very hasty. My
planned deadline for this turn is November 21st (but that is no
promise that from now on all turns will be that long - as too long
campaigns can get tiresome).

Greetings,
spiritusXmachina

spiritusxmachina

Nov 2, 2010, 4:34:48 PM11/2/10
to Worldwide Warmaster Campaign
Oh and challenges may be called (Income is already up at the homepage
- sorry, Dark Souls!)

I hear the Dog?

Greetings,
spiritusXmachina

The Dog

Nov 3, 2010, 9:24:53 AM11/3/10
to Worldwide Warmaster Campaign
The Blue Bruised Pinky Empire orders . . .

The Dog starts barking orders madly to attack The Yellow Empire aka
The Emerald Empire.

"We will crush and nash them." (Translates as we will try and win a
few more games then usual.)

We will spend our ill gotten gains of 50gold as well.

The Dog aka The Mad Dog.

Schindbua

Nov 4, 2010, 3:59:51 AM11/4/10
to Worldwide Warmaster Campaign
Black will challenge Blue!

cheers stefan

On 3 Nov., 14:24, The Dog <wm.playtestgroup.uk.chor...@gmail.com>

Jurisch

Nov 4, 2010, 5:39:34 AM11/4/10
to Worldwide Warmaster Campaign

Red challenge Yellow and spends 220 gold.

Cheers,

Jurisch

Schindbua

Nov 4, 2010, 6:04:21 AM11/4/10
to Worldwide Warmaster Campaign
Black will invest all of our 40 gold pieces.

cheers stefan

spiritusxmachina

Nov 4, 2010, 7:23:39 AM11/4/10
to Worldwide Warmaster Campaign
Wow, that was a bit complicated but result is that in turn 5 Blue
plays Black and Red plays Yellow.
This time deadline will be November 21st.
And please don't forget to tell your fellow players how much extra
points they may spend (some players forget about the extra points).

Good luck,
spiritusXmachina

Claus (Austria)

Nov 4, 2010, 7:31:04 AM11/4/10
to Worldwide Warmaster Campaign
Sorry....I got completely lost why you came to this conclusion.

Blue is attacking Yellow.
Black is attacking Blue.
Red is attacking Yellow.

It´s not in line with the explainations you gave me on another
forum...but I have to admit that I´m getting old and probably slow in
minds also.

So why can´t Blue play vers Yellow and Black and why can´t Yellow
play vers Blue and Red ?

Regards
Claus

Schindbua

Nov 4, 2010, 9:27:27 AM11/4/10
to Worldwide Warmaster Campaign
@Spiritus:

First you took one of our tiles, and now our mine is destroyed;
Looks like an intrigue from Red against Black. ;-)

cheers stefan

On 4 Nov., 12:31, "Claus (Austria)" <claus.la...@at.schneider-

spiritusxmachina

Nov 4, 2010, 3:25:20 PM11/4/10
to Worldwide Warmaster Campaign
@Schindbua: Now you know what happens if you don't pay my drinks at
the club! ;-)
Serious, you really have my sympathy. And you can be assured if I
would have laid the dice I would not have been that cruel ;-). But
that's the chance you take when you put a mine on a river tile! Sorry!

@Claus: Well, my interpretation has not changed since our
conversation. But maybe there was a misunderstanding.
Mighty Empire Rules p.4
"Breaking up a Team
A player can challenge a player who is already part of a team - this
will break the team up. For example, if Andy and Phil had formed a
team against Bob, then Max could challenge one of them in order to
break up the team."

Ok, taking our situation:
1) Blue challenges Yellow. 2) Black challenges Blue. 3) Red challenges
Yellow.
Before step 3) Blue would play against Yellow and Black. But with Red
challenging Yellow, Red splits up the team against Blue.
Therefore Blue plays against Black and Red against Yellow.

To be honest, in our constellation the only way that an empire could
fight against more than one enemy is when all other empires challenges
it.

Greetings,
spiritusXmachina

spiritusxmachina

Nov 5, 2010, 3:24:30 AM11/5/10
to Worldwide Warmaster Campaign
Announcement: Guthwine would like to change from his Bretonnians to
his new Dwarf army. As this fits to the background of the "Alliance of
Hammer and Lance" and he will keep this army until the end of the
campaign now (in other words he will not switch armies as he sees fit
to his opponents) I have no objections.

Greetings,
spiritusXmachina

Claus (Austria)

Nov 5, 2010, 5:45:54 AM11/5/10
to Worldwide Warmaster Campaign
@Spiritus

That´s why I mentioned.....I get old and slow minded.... :)

Thx for clarification.

It seems that I somehow will not be able to manage to get a campaign
game with the local Skaven player (tried the last 3 month).....It´s
your fault RED ones !!
Fear the anger of the Araby tribes :P

Cheers
Claus

Judith Argall

Nov 5, 2010, 8:31:10 PM11/5/10
to Worldwide Warmaster Campaign
Where do we post results?

Jon

Guthwine

Nov 5, 2010, 9:33:41 PM11/5/10
to Worldwide Warmaster Campaign
Just post them here I guess.

Well I have to say the army change was a good choice although again
command 10 was overrated. :) A close game with luck favoring me in
the beginning and favoring claus in the end.

Breakpoint:no
General killed: no
Points after 6 rounds
Dwarfs: 400
Araby: 590

So a 3:2 for yellow. My MVPs were definetly the flame canons who
annihilated an araby knight unit with 24 hits. (though one exploded in
the process :) )

spiritusxmachina

Nov 6, 2010, 12:56:35 AM11/6/10
to Worldwide Warmaster Campaign
It's good enough if you post the results here but you should post them
at your empire's group site. I'm fetching the information from there.

Greetings,
spiritusXmachina

Jurisch

Nov 6, 2010, 4:55:40 AM11/6/10
to Worldwide Warmaster Campaign
Please reort battle results on your team's page.

Schindbua

Nov 17, 2010, 8:10:29 AM11/17/10
to Worldwide Warmaster Campaign
Are there any battles in this week, or can we close the 5th round?

cheers stefan
> > Jon- Zitierten Text ausblenden -
>
> - Zitierten Text anzeigen -

spiritusxmachina

Nov 17, 2010, 9:30:40 AM11/17/10
to Worldwide Warmaster Campaign
There's at least one other battle to be played that I know of.

spiritusXmachina

MARK RELF

Nov 17, 2010, 6:01:48 PM11/17/10
to worldwide-warm...@googlegroups.com
I am planned to play on Friday against Blue Empire

Regards

Mark

Nov 21, 2010, 11:26:09 AM11/21/10
to Worldwide Warmaster Campaign
Gentlemen,

As no more results are to be expected I will begin closing round 5.
You'll find your Empire Points here: https://sites.google.com/site/plainofbattle/home/turn-5

Commanders, please begin Building and Conquesting! (1) Blue, 2) Black,
3) Red, 4) Yellow)

Greetings,
Gerald

MARK RELF

Nov 21, 2010, 3:40:11 PM11/21/10
to worldwide-warm...@googlegroups.com
OOoh oooh.

One last result, Red played Yellow and the although a very close victory to Red Empire we have agreed that a draw is a gentlemen's result.

So draw against yellow from Red.

Regards

Mark R

Nov 21, 2010, 5:41:57 PM11/21/10
to Worldwide Warmaster Campaign
Well time to be naughty!

Blue slips in and claims F1 and quickly builds a Castle.
(Did anyone notice the dastardly deed?)

The Dog

ps. We have 2 EPs and "Land Grab".

spiritusxmachina

Nov 22, 2010, 10:42:38 AM11/22/10
to Worldwide Warmaster Campaign
@Mark: I've been waiting for your results! As you posted on 21st I
still would have taken it in account but I fear your report is
incomplete and does'nt help at all (I need army points, victory
points, information on breakpoint or destroyed general, date and
region). So, sorry!

Thank you for your order, Dog.
You want an entrance to Red's backdoor, don't you? Nothing else I
would have expected from Slanneesh-Worshippers! :-)

I hear you, Schindbua...

Greetings,
spiritusXmachina

Claus (Austria)

Nov 22, 2010, 10:56:25 AM11/22/10
to Worldwide Warmaster Campaign
SpiritusX

It does not change anything of the final result.

Only a 4:X victory of Yellow would have had ab impact to the final
result for this turn. All other results don´t change the allready yet
achieved result of.....

RED - 2 points
YELLOW - 3 points

Regards
Claus

MARK RELF

Nov 22, 2010, 5:04:59 PM11/22/10
to worldwide-warm...@googlegroups.com
Sorry, I will make sure that my report is fuller next time.

Regards

Mark R

G.O.D.S. will claim C6 and build a castle on it;
Another castle we will build on E6.

cheers stefan

On 22 Nov., 23:04, MARK RELF <mr.markr...@btinternet.com> wrote:
> Sorry, I will make sure that my report is fuller next time.
>
> Regards
>
> Mark R
>
> ________________________________
> From: spiritusxmachina <spiritusxmach...@gmail.com>

spiritusxmachina

Nov 23, 2010, 2:49:27 AM11/23/10
to Worldwide Warmaster Campaign
@Claus: Right. But it's a matter of principle, too.

I'm waiting for the Dark Soul's acquisitions... Schindbua?

spiritusxmachina

Nov 23, 2010, 4:25:51 AM11/23/10
to Worldwide Warmaster Campaign
Oh, that was fast.
Then we can go on with the "Alliance". Jurisch, what orders?
Next would be Claus.

Jurisch

Nov 23, 2010, 4:41:39 AM11/23/10
to Worldwide Warmaster Campaign
The Alliance claims G1

On Nov 23, 10:25 am, spiritusxmachina <spiritusxmach...@gmail.com>

Claus (Austria)

Nov 23, 2010, 5:08:44 AM11/23/10
to Worldwide Warmaster Campaign

The Emerald Empire claims B1 and builds a Tower on C4

spiritusxmachina

Nov 23, 2010, 6:05:53 AM11/23/10
to Worldwide Warmaster Campaign
Announcement: The Alliance and the G.O.D.S. eventually have found
their inn!! (G1 and C6). Means, you have to win a battle against the
aborigines there before you get a black market or before you are
allowed to put other buildings on that tile. This also means the
G.O.D.S. have to put their castle onto another tile (Schindbua?)
And prepare to do an extra battle this turn!

After Schindbua has chosen what to do with his last Empire Point turn
6 will be opened!

Greetings,
Gerald

Jens Veit

Nov 23, 2010, 7:11:18 AM11/23/10
to Worldwide Warmaster Campaign
What happens if you loose that additional fight? I guess you can`t use it this round.
What`s about the following round? Can you then try it again?

Cheers
Jens

Nov 23, 2010, 7:21:21 AM11/23/10
to Worldwide Warmaster Campaign
Hy

Ok, then, if it is possible i would like to take tile D7 instead of
C6, and build a castle on D7!

If its not possible, then we would upgrade the castle on D5 to a city
with the last empire point.

cheers stefan

Claus (Austria)

Nov 23, 2010, 9:26:18 AM11/23/10
to Worldwide Warmaster Campaign
@Schindbua

I doubt that you can change the tiles you want to take as you now
discovered the "dark black inn" where all the murders, assasins and
conspirators meet ;)

But Spiritus for shure will let you know.

@SpiritusX

Does a battle against the aborigines also give the 0,15 additional
points per battle fought this turn ?

Would you accept me as "aborigines - fighter" for that turn :) ... I
would volunteer :P

Regards
Claus
> > gratis Notebook-Flat!http://produkte.web.de/go/DSL_Doppel_Flatrate/2- Hide quoted text -

spiritusxmachina

Nov 23, 2010, 10:47:08 AM11/23/10
to Worldwide Warmaster Campaign
@Jens: The aborigines may place 30cm of walls in their half (and they
may use magic items) but everything else would be standard battle. So
the attacker is allowed to push up your points with gold.

On Nov 23, 1:21 pm, Schindbua <stefan_schind...@chello.at> wrote:
> Hy
>
> Ok, then, if it is possible i would like to take tile D7 instead of
> C6, and build a castle on D7!

Nice try, but no way! :-)
So it's a city on D5.

@Claus: I'm more thinking about Sia... And Red is already attacking
the Inn at Karlsruhe so it seems ;-)

The Battle for the Inn does in no way influence the Empire Points
outcome of the empires - so no 0.15 - just a Black Market if you
win... Every turn you may only try your luck once. But next turn you
may try again to take the Inn if you fail.

Greetings,
spiritusXmachina

Greetings,
spiritusXmachina

Schindbua

Nov 23, 2010, 10:53:55 AM11/23/10
to Worldwide Warmaster Campaign
Just for info:

if my empire would win the battle for the Black market, then if i
would like to build
a city or castle on it, i must spend one point to raid the market?
Or can i build a city on the market?

cheers stefan

On 23 Nov., 16:47, spiritusxmachina <spiritusxmach...@gmail.com>

spiritusxmachina

Nov 23, 2010, 12:34:11 PM11/23/10
to Worldwide Warmaster Campaign
You cannot build a city on a mine taken as example. So just like that
you cannot put a city on a Black Market (or on a Wizard Tower). As you
already guessed you have to put a castle on the tile instead of the
Black Market first (the Black Market is then destroyed). Did I mention
that the Black Market not only gives you access to Special Operations
it also produces 1d6x10 gold?

Greetings,
spiritusXmachina