Preparations

1 view

spiritusxmachina

Aug 15, 2010, 4:21:04 AM8/15/10
to Worldwide Warmaster Campaign
Hello and welcome!

Here the status at the moment.

I changed the noun "Governour" to "Commander in Chief".
And I will be leaving away the "Chronicler" as now all players are
able to publish at this site (later on I will still need an assistant
commander in chief).
I am still in need of future Commanders in Chief. So if you're ready
to take more responsibilities give me a hint over my mail-adress.

Please have a look at the files section.
-) The Empire Composition will not be finished until I have all the
Commander in Chiefs and complete region announcements but I tried to
do a meanwhile version.
-) After the Empire Composition is finished all players will get
assigned to their own Empire Site too where they can discuss their
future plans secretly.
-) In the Prologue Map you may have a look at the "Plain of Battles"
and might begin thinking about what starting tile you would prefer.
-) Of course you might glance at the Mighty Empire rules too.
Especially the more ambitious of you.

Greetings,
spiritusXmachina

Claus (Austria)

Aug 23, 2010, 7:48:44 AM8/23/10
to Worldwide Warmaster Campaign
Hello Spiritus.
It would be nice to confirm which army specific rules to be used for
that campaign.
The official ones or the ones from the Tournament list or the ones we
wanna playtest....etc.

Regards
Claus

On 15 Aug., 10:21, spiritusxmachina <spiritusxmach...@gmail.com>

spiritusxmachina

Aug 24, 2010, 3:41:36 AM8/24/10
to Worldwide Warmaster Campaign
Purposedly I do not want to strictly define the rules for all regions.
Generally all regions in this campaign should have the freedom to
choose their own rules (yes with all consequences - they could even
play Warmaster Ancients! We just would not know what to do with all
those magic items then...;-)).

But if players are not able to agree on a set of rules or someone
asked me what I would recommend, I would suggest:

The Warmaster Living Rulebooks plus the Army-Lists at the GW-site
http://www.games-workshop.com/gws/content/article.jsp?catId=cat480010a&categoryId=1100013&section=&aId=5300011

except for Daemons, Bretonnians and High Elfs. For them I would
recommend the chapter "Tournament Armies" in the
"Warmaster_Trial_Armies_2009" as a base
http://sites.google.com/site/wmplaytest/work-in-progress-1/publications

For the ones wanting to be at the most current state I would hint at
the LRB Errata and the Armies Errata at
http://sites.google.com/site/wmplaytest/work-in-progress-1/publications

I even heard rumours there's a complete patched up new Rulebook
version to be found there...

Hope this helps a bit.

spiritusxmachina

Aug 27, 2010, 4:44:31 PM8/27/10
to Worldwide Warmaster Campaign
After playing your games please report your Battle results at your
Empire Site with the following data:

Region:

Player 1 / Name:
(Empire: )