[Fwd: Facilitating Innovation - and the role of Extension and Advisory Services]

1 view

mgo...@unr.edu.ar

Apr 22, 2014, 7:16:31 AM4/22/14
to worldwide-ext...@googlegroups.com
I think we realized questions about the inovation and the relations with
the innovation system. We think each countries take experiencies about the
onnovations case in the actually and in the last years.
We make the question: That type of the system innovation take the
countries with relations to the social actors . In this type of
innovations system which the position of the small farmer and the big
farmers. The small and the big farmer have realized innovations the
possibility of inovations is different in each case.So, which the role of
the Rural Extension you founding in relation to the Innovations System or
in relation to the Innovations that take in daily in the small farmer- The
big famer take the bets position with relations of the System Innovations
because take more acces of comerzialization, credits, and others
conditions.Is very different to think in the base social production for
the food segurity from small famers for the society. In this case the role
of the Innovations System, the Innovations from knowledge and the role of
Rural Extension are will think in the different forms.

Marisa Gonnella