Worldtripping Newsletter #2

Simon and Leah

Sep 25, 2008, 11:30:09 AM9/25/08
to WorldTripping
Hello,

After taking two weeks longer than expected, we finally crossed
France, over the Central Massif to the Mediterranean, and an expensive
ferry to Corsica; where we pushed the bikes over more mountains and
enjoyed 60Km/Hr downhills.

Untanned we chased the sun to Sardinia, and spent Simon's birthday
lazing on Sardinian shores with beers and ice cream.

Our intent was to cross the sea from Sardinia straight to Tunisia, but
as we had the chance to go to Sicily first, we took it, and spent a
few days in Palermo before boarding the long and boring day crossing
from Trapani to Tunis.

So now we are in the land of souks and desert, trying to obtain a visa
for Libya before travelling to the border.

We have left Europe behind. Africa awaits two sunburnt, oilstained and
mosquito ravaged cyclists.

We both hope that you are well in your part of the world.

Simon and Leah.

====================================
mail - simo...@worldtripping.net
site - http://www.worldtripping.net
====================================

All intellectual improvement arises from leisure.
Samuel Johnson.

+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+

You are receiving these irregular missives because;

i) You know us.
ii) You have contacted us.
iii) You have signed our guestbook.
iv) You requested that a website be in our links page.

At any time you may contact us and request that these mails be
stopped.

Rest assured that your mail address will never be exploited for
commercial use, or given to a third party. (We hate that.)