Worldtripping Newsletter #4

Simon and Leah

Sep 25, 2008, 11:31:13 AM9/25/08
to WorldTripping
Hello from Cairo,

First of all, we hope that you had a good time over the Christmas
holidays. We trust that you will be celebrating New Year to the best
of your abilities.

Well, we finally made it out of Tunisia. We resolved not to spend
Christmas and New year there, choosing to fly to Cairo just before
Christmas Eve.

After trying (and not succeeding) to get a Sudan visa in Tunis, we
tried again in Cairo. We were twice asked to leave the Embassy but we
persevered and managed to get the visa granted on the same day.

Spending Christmas day by the pyramids was different.
We aim to celebrate New Year on a felucca on the Nile.

Our plan now is to travel to Aswan, where we will catch the ferry to
Sudan. We would have preferred to cycle all the way but roadblocks and
a Sudan visa that starts in three weeks, mean that we have to travel
by train through Middle Egypt to Luxor.

Once again, have a fun New Year.

All the best,

Simon and Leah.

====================================
mail - simo...@worldtripping.net
site - http://www.worldtripping.net
====================================

All intellectual improvement arises from leisure.
Samuel Johnson.

+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+

You are receiving these irregular missives because;

i) You know us.
ii) You have contacted us.
iii) You have signed our guestbook.
iv) You requested that a website be in our links page.

At any time you may contact us and request that these mails be
stopped.

Rest assured that your mail address will never be exploited for
commercial use, or given to a third party. (We hate that.)