Fwd: Application Status [Accepted] - OpenShift Resource Grants Program

Oliver Sauter

Jul 18, 2016, 5:26:31 AM7/18/16
to worldbrain-de...@googlegroups.com, Artem Zadorozhnyi, Luke Murphy

YEAH!!

***************************
Oliver Sauter
Founder WorldBrain - Verifying the Internet with Science

Begin forwarded message:

From: OpenShift Resource Grants Program <nor...@openshift.com>
Subject: Application Status [Accepted] - OpenShift Resource Grants Program
Date: 18 Jul 2016 10:25:30 CEST

Company Logo

Dear Oliver,

Thank you for applying to the OpenShift Online Resource Grants program.

We reviewed your application and are happy to offer you a coupon code for a $100  per month for 6 months for OpenShift Online.  Once you have completed the steps at the end of this email, the coupon code will be applied to your account by a member of our staff.

At the end of 6 months your subscription automatically adjusts to our regular price.

At that time you may re-apply to the Resource Grants program and we will re-evaluate your project's use of OpenShift Online.  We will send you reminders via email as your re-enrollment deadline approaches.

You will need to complete the following steps to get the coupon code applied to your account:

  • Upgrade to the Bronze or Silver account

  • Click here to provide some additional required information so that we can complete the enrollment process.

Please be aware that any costs incurred will be billed to the credit card that you use to upgrade your account.

OpenShift by Red Hat

If you no longer wish to receive our emails, click the link below:
Unsubscribe
Red Hat Inc. 100 East Davie Street Raleigh, North Carolina 27601 United States

Tim Z

Jul 18, 2016, 5:42:44 AM7/18/16
to Oliver Sauter, worldbrain-de...@googlegroups.com, Luke Murphy
Good, good