Another death caused by pot laws.....

ShunkW

Aug 11, 2013, 6:39:45 PM8/11/13
to ShunkW

It is obvious to anyone that pays attention that pot laws cause much more damage than pot ever does….I know people claim that pot is a “gateway drug” but that assertion does not hold water. As I saw a commentator point out recently that by making pot illegal then when kids smoke it they have to become part of the criminal drug subculture to obtain it which makes it much easier to find and use harder drugs….Places that have made pot legal have less harder drug use…It’s a fact.

Alexandria Hill, 2, Dies After Being Placed in Abusive Foster Homes (Video)

http://www.opposingviews.com/i/society/crime/alexandria-hill-2-dies-after-being-placed-abusive-foster-homes-video#

Sw

image001.gif