Catastrophic Flooding Sweeps Away Homes, Breaks Records

1 view

ShunkW

May 25, 2015, 3:10:41 PM5/25/15
to ShunkW

We were having an almost “historic” drought up until about the beginning of this month. Our local lake (Lavon) I drive over most days was the lowest I have seen it in many years…..Now all the local lakes are completely flooded, so much so that what is usually the busiest weekend of the year, Memorial Day, has pretty much all the lakes and boat docks closed…..And there is still no end in sight…..Nearly every day there are automobile recoveries and houses being washed away…..

“Going from one extreme to another is a hallmark of climate change. Scientists predict more droughts in the coming decades, as well as more intense rainstorms. In the Midwest, the number of storms that drop more than three inches of rain have increased by 50 percent, according to an analysis from the Rocky Mountain Institute.”

http://thinkprogress.org/climate/2015/05/25/3662526/texas-drought-ends-in-flood/

Which is kind of ironic since a while back one of our idiot Congressmen says this.

Texas Rep. Cites Biblical Flood as Example of Climate Change

http://abcnews.go.com/blogs/politics/2013/04/texas-rep-cites-biblical-flood-as-example-of-climate-change/

Which…..If true, it means this god is also punishing Texas for being sinful as well…..

image001.gif