Is it hopeless to rectify faulty USA?

Hal Kenoz

Apr 22, 2014, 11:45:46 PM4/22/14
to Hal Kenoz

Her grandfather is Eisenhower (former president of USA), but sadly she lost track of reality through astrology. She knows about the New World Order, Zionism, Nazism and their destructive forces in our daily life.

The host is trying to run over her loss of reality. She -apart from her out of reality explanations- pinpoints the current evil superpowers that destroys our daily life.

It looks that CIA dosed her with special pills of hallucination to disable any chance of her potential political position to rectify faulty USA as her grandfather did.
S1000+
Laura Magdalene Eisenhower: ET invasion has already occurred and governments do not want us to know.

--
sumerian1000+[ السومري]
Twitter: @HalKenoz