Fwd: [the_iraqi] No more nation building, just killing terrorists

Hal Kenoz

Aug 23, 2017, 7:05:03 AM8/23/17
to Hal Kenoz

From: Dick Eastman <oldick...@q.com>
Sent: Tuesday, August 22, 2017, 7:43:32 AM GMT+3
Subject: Fw: No more nation building, just killing terrorists. No more reporting battles or numbers of American dead - just our boys in the meat grinder

^
Trump speech today  initiates permanent eclipse of freedom and peace.

Donald Trump has just taken the Bush warfare police state to a new level.  Forget 9-11 was a frame-up; forget that the Taliban had nothing to do with 9-11 but was interfering with opium supply ingredient to the Chinese heroin trade; forget that Osama bin Laden had nothing to do with 9-11 and his death was a deception that ended in the murder of the Navy Seals of the operation.  Israel took over the United States with the Trump Deception -- certainly he was assigned the job by Bloomberg, the Jewish Mafia and of course Israel and the City.  The Transition from phony team to real team is complete -- Trump will be the totalitarian state.  The statues of Robert E Lee was a distraction, a ruse -- and it worked.  We were confused, always doubting, but the tricked worked. None of us watchmen on the wall are going to be around much longer.  For the play they just made they need total silencing of critics.  They will read this before you do.  Lot's of mercenaries in the country.  They had control of money and could buy the brains that made their winning all but inevitable.  Still it was worth trying.    You see, civilizations really have a very low survival rate, I just hoped that we could find the key that others hadn't.

Dick Eastman
223 S. 64th Ave
Yakima, Washington
August 21, 2017