Custom Menu howto

Dave Winer

Apr 12, 2012, 8:11:37 AM4/12/12
to frontier-user, world-...@googlegroups.com
I'm now doing my review of the system-level prefs. I'm turning the Custom Menu page into a howto, since the prefs page didn't really take care of everything you need to do to set it up.

Here's the howto.

http://custommenu.blorkmark.com/

Dave

Dan MacTough

Apr 12, 2012, 10:18:16 PM4/12/12
to fronti...@googlegroups.com, world-...@googlegroups.com
I think this is a great idea.

I think it would still be helpful, though, to point users (especially new users) to this preference from the prefs pages. Perhaps a new prefs page (as the last bullet item under the "Server setup" heading, maybe called "Additional Prefs") that contains a list of pointers to some of the minor but useful prefs a user may want to tweak, such as enabling the Custom Menu.