Howto Directory

Dave Winer

Apr 17, 2012, 11:16:53 AM4/17/12
to world-...@googlegroups.com, frontier-user
The next level of the rollup.

http://worknotes.scripting.com/april2012/4171283753AmByDw/howtoDirectory

Amazing that with such a great organizational tool, only now is the project organized. :-)

Dave

Ivan Vučica

Apr 18, 2012, 7:44:49 AM4/18/12
to world-...@googlegroups.com, frontier-user
Dave,

you may remember that some time ago I mailed you and Adam about a need for re-examining the platform by looking at what new users, unfamiliar with the entire culture that has developed around WO and Frontier, might ask.

Looking quickly at this list of howtos, I get the feeling that it might be enough for newbies like me.

Great job! I'll try to wave the magic wand and find some time to look through it. It may be an excellent test of how a new user might perceive the platform and what pieces need polishing and ironing.
--
Ivan Vučica - iv...@vucica.net