Outlines can contain docs

Dave Winer

Apr 16, 2012, 5:08:40 PM4/16/12
to world-...@googlegroups.com, frontier-user
You can now include a blogpost inside an outline. Or another outline inside an outline. Or a photo.

http://worknotes.scripting.com/april2012/41612ByDw/outlinesThatContainDocs

Dave

Message has been deleted

Dave Winer

Apr 16, 2012, 5:37:05 PM4/16/12
to fronti...@googlegroups.com, world-...@googlegroups.com
These are the choices for icons.

http://twitter.github.com/bootstrap/base-css.html#icons

Dave

On Mon, Apr 16, 2012 at 5:29 PM, Dan MacTough <danma...@gmail.com> wrote:
Looks cool. I will try this out later.

FWIW, a few suggested changes to the icons you're using:

1. For the feed, I know you hate it, but consider the "rss" icon. Alternatively, there is another "signal" icon that, while emulating the Mac's WiFi signal icon, is cooler looking (IMO) than the cellphone-inspired "signal2" icon. "wifiAlt" is pretty cool, too.

2. For redirect, instead of using the universal "refresh" icon, consider the "direction" icon or "newWindow" icon.

3. For the howto, instead of using the same icon as a blogpost, consider the "lightbulb" icon.

Dan MacTough

Apr 16, 2012, 9:04:46 PM4/16/12
to world-...@googlegroups.com, frontier-user
Doh! I got confused by the thumblist on the page you linked to and thought that was the set of available icons.