Re: Punting on Newbie Mode

Ted Howard

Apr 24, 2012, 11:37:55 AM4/24/12
to world-...@googlegroups.com
Quoted from http://worknotes.scripting.com/april2012/42412ByDw/puntingOnNewbieMode

> Then the question comes up if there are actually any people using this software. I haven't heard a bug report in a week or more, and no confirmation from anyone that any of this new stuff works. I'd say we have no community. This might be a good time to put all this down and say "Job done" and go on to doing something else. I'm happy with the way the software works.

Dave,

You definitely still have a community and people using this. I find myself turning to the world outline and opml editor more and more for things. I can't speak for the others, but I, like you, have cycles where I'm busy working and others where I'm more available for testing and collaborating on ideas. I just happen to be in a busy cycle right now, but I think there's a good thing building here with both the software and the community, and I want to see it continue.

Ted

Dave Winer

Apr 24, 2012, 11:52:04 AM4/24/12
to world-...@googlegroups.com
Please let's use this list for bug reports and support issues.

Mail lists aren't good for this kind of stuff.

Thanks.

Dave