World Line Dance Newsletter Monday 12/27 PLEASE REMEMBER TO VOTE THIS WEEK

Carol Craven

Dec 27, 2021, 10:01:27 AM12/27/21
to world-line-da...@googlegroups.com

+

Monday, 12/27

I think everyone was celebrating this weekend because I had the LOWEST vote in a long, long time.  Now, I did discuss this with Santa and he said you could POSSIBLY make up for it by next weekend but he will let me know next Monday after I count the votes on Sunday.  He also said he will give extra presents to the people who vote early so they won't be celebrating the New Year and forget again.

I do hope you had a wonderful Christmas and will have a great New Year!

Subject: Line Dance Showdown - March 24-27, 2022

FROM:  JC Dance Productions, Inc.

Super EXCITED that we can FINALLY have the Line Dance Showdown in 2022. I'm working on a list of passes that were rolled over from 2020 and I'll be adding to the website shortly at www.JCDanceProductions.com

Jennifer Cameron
JC Dance Production, Inc.

SUBJECT: UCWDC World Competition in Orlando this year

Subject: Line Dancing at JK Shuffles this week

VOTE VOTE VOTE VOTE VOTE VOTE for your favorite dances every week!
1
.  VOTE ON COPPERKNOB (one vote per dance) CopperKnob - Linedance Stepsheets
2.  VOTE ON LINEDANCERWEB.COM (keep your favorites alive by voting once/month for each dance!) The latest dances on Linedancer (linedancerweb.com)
3.  VOTE ON CAROL CRAVEN'S SURVEY (vote every week for your top 8 dances)  World Line Dance Newsletter
My newest dance, SLOW DOWN SUMMER, choreographed with Lynne Martino can be found at the links below...

CopperKnob - Slow Down Summer - Lynne Martino (USA) & Jill Weiss (USA) - November 2021

'Slow Down Summer' by Jill Weiss & Lynne Martino | Choreographed to 'Slow Down Summer' by 'Thomas Rhett'. (linedancerweb.com)

One Zoom login for ALL CLASSES AND DANCES here at JK Shuffles.  Save this Zoom link and use it every time you join us for a class/dance/event...
 https://us02web.zoom.us/j/2026894831

Also, you have payment options:
Paypal: jill@freespindance  (a fee is charged to either you or me!)
Apple Pay: 203-417-1875   ( no fee)
Venmo: Jill-Weiss-22   (no fee)

In person (always happy to see you!)
Mail a check (monthly is OK) to:  Jill Weiss, 8 Summit Street, New Milford, CT  06776 (payable to JK Shuffles)

Sunday:         Line dance lessons 5-8 pm EST, both live and on Zoom:
                        5-6 Beginner/Improver
                        6-8  Improver-Advanced

Monday:        NO CLASSES AT WINGDALE/DOVER SENIOR CENTER UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE PER THE TOWN
Monday:        Improver Class 1:30-3   LIVE AND ON ZOOM
Monday:        7-9 PM EST  Beginner/Improver LIVE AND ON                                 ZOOM
Tuesday:        Open dance with requests/reviews 7- 10 PM EST                          LIVE and on ZOOM
Wednesday:  Newtown Senior Class  10:30-11:30 AM
Thursday:      10-11:30 AM Easier Intermediate Class  LIVE AND                         ON ZOOM
Thursday:       Danbury Senior Center 1-2 PM
Thursday:      Intermediate Advanced Class 7-10 PM EST
Saturday:       Open Dance both live and on Zoom:
                        5-7:15 Intermediate/Advanced Progressive Open                            dance
                        7:15-10  All request open line and partner dancing!
Sunday:         Line dance lessons 5-8 pm EST, both live and on                            Zoom:
                        5-6 Beginner/Improver
                        6-8  Improver-Advanced

EVERY SUNDAY:   https://us02web.zoom.us/j/2026894831
Sunday Line Dancing Workshop, all levels...

5-8 PM EST
$10

LIVE AT JK SHUFFLES OR VIA ZOOM:
5-6  Beginner/Improver
6-8  Improver-Advanced

EVERY MONDAY: https://us02web.zoom.us/j/2026894831
IMPROVER LEVEL CLASS
LIVE AND ON ZOOM
1:30-3 PM EST

$7

EVERY MONDAY:
https://us02web.zoom.us/j/2026894831
BEGINNER/IMPROVER LEVEL CLASS
LIVE AND ON ZOOM
7-9 PM EST

$7

EVERY TUESDAY EVENING:   https://us02web.zoom.us/j/2026894831
OPEN DANCE by request with reviews, improver/intermediate country and mainstream
LIVE AND ON ZOOM
7-10 PM EST

$10
PLAN ON DANCING A LOT - BRING YOUR REQUESTS...all genres of music, all levels of dance

EVERY THURSDAY MORNING:
 https://us02web.zoom.us/j/2026894831
Dancer-friendly intermediate class, both classics and new dances
LIVE AND ON ZOOM
10-11:30 AM EST

$7

EVERY THURSDAY EVENING:  https://us02web.zoom.us/j/2026894831
 7-10  Intermediate/Advanced Class at JK Shuffles
 LIVE AND ON ZOOM

$10

EVERY SATURDAY EVENING:  https://us02web.zoom.us/j/2026894831
SATURDAY NIGHT OPEN DANCE NIGHT AT JK SHUFFLES!
LIVE AND ON ZOOM

5:00 - 7:15 PM EST:  MAINSTREAM/PROGRESSIVE INTERMEDIATE/ADVANCED
7:15 - 10ish PM EST:   ALL REQUEST, ALL LEVELS, ALL GENRES OF MUSIC, LINE AND PARTNER

https://us02web.zoom.us/j/2026894831  (same link we are using for all classes, just sayin'...)
Meeting ID: 202 689 4831

Subject:  Sunday Line Dancing Workshop at JK Shuffles

SUNDAY LINE DANCING WORKSHOP
BOTH LIVE AND ON ZOOM
5-6 Beginner/Improver
6-8 Improver-Intermediate/Advanced
INSTRUCTOR JILL WEISS

Sunday Line Dancing Workshop tonight - I taught/reviewed:
Beginner:
Ah Si! by Rita Masur
Kerosene by Vickie Schermbeck Normile
Happy Does by Hana Ries
Improver:
Here We Go by Gary O' Reilly/Maggie Gallagher
Int/Adv:
Malibu Nights by Joey Warren
Hairspray by Rachael McEnaney-White/Simon Ward
Dance in Heaven by Lee Hamilton
--
Jill D Weiss
JK Shuffles &

Subscribe & Unsubscribe

Questions

Email Us at tka...@aol.com!

How to Post in the Newsletter

To post something in the newsletter, send an email to tka...@aol.com using the following format:

SUBJECT: What, When, City, State (or City/Country if outside of the U.S.)

FROM: (include contact info)

How to Vote in the Weekly Survey

List up to 8 of your favorites with choreographer and level if you know it and email to me at tka...@aol.com before 6:30 PM EDT on Sunday. Please add the choreographer and level of the dance if you know it.

Reminder from Carol

Please do not number the votes 1-8, send me extra things, or put the name on one line and the other information on another line, it saves me time because I have to erase all extra things and spacing and formatting before I can sort. Thanks, as always, for your votes. Classes, socials, and events are starting again and we NEED to know what dances most people will know or want to know so your vote is important.

Copyright 2004-2020 - World Line Dance Newsletter - tka...@aol.com

The views expressed in this newsletter are not necessarily mine. Please try to be tactful if you have a problem with something or someone. I also do not endorse or guarantee any offers for lessons, cruises, events, merchandise or anything else exchanged for money so please read offers carefully.