World Line Dance Newsletter Monday 6/10 PLEASE REMEMBER TO VOTE THIS WEEK!

Carol Craven

Jun 10, 2024, 10:16:50 AMJun 10
to world-line-da...@googlegroups.com

Please Remember to vote this week.  List up to 8 of your favorites and please use this format.  Thanks to everyone who votes early because it save me so much time on Sunday!

Dance/Choreographer/Level (if you know the level)

Thank you all for taking the time to vote!

SUBJECT: 2024 MOST PLAYED DANCES AT EVENTS in the MAIN BALLROOM with Videos is now updated!

FROM: Stacy J Garcia

Click on this link to view the most played dances for 2024: https://bit.ly/2024mostplayedMainBallroom

This just shows how many events the dances were played at, along with total plays.

FROM THE FOLLOWING 10 EVENTS:

The Line Dance Marathon, FestiLine Show (France), Springtime Shenanigans (Ireland), Line Dancers Spring Break, HOT Heart Of Texas, NW Line Dance Blast, Danish Line Dance Party (UK), Sunshine 'N Line, Crystal Boots Awards (UK), Strictly 18 (UK)

**The information contained in this list is gathered from people who have taken the time to keep track of the dances while at the event. If you would like to volunteer to assist in gathering information please contact me. The more input I have the more accurate the results.

SUBJECT: 2024 THE LINE DANCE MARATHON Playlists!
FROM: Stacy J Garcia, stacy...@gmail.com

Here is the DIRECT link to THE LINE DANCE MARATHON Main Ballroom playlist provided by DJ Jill Babinec on PDF:
https://bit.ly/2024ldmPlaylist2

Here is the DIRECT link to THE LINE DANCE MARATHON Main Ballroom playlist provided by DJ Mary Kaye on PDF:

Subject: TONIGHT'S PLAYLIST, June 10, 2024, for Monday's Clearwater Int/Adv Class

From: Carol Craven
Pinellas County Monday Int/Adv Line Dance Class
Price: $10
Time: 7-9:30pm
Location:
District Dance Academy
11141 US HWY 19
Suite 206
Clearwater, FL 33760
Our new dance this week will be one that filled the floor this weekend and it is quite easy but we haven't had class in a couple of weeks so we will be refreshing our memories so I think this is a fun, easy dance that is going to be done by everyone at every level because it is just FUN! It is by Debbie Rushton from England. Please send me an email or post here the dances you would like taught in class in the next few weeks. Please share this with your friends so maybe they would like to join us and know what we are doing in class. All of the dances with videos and sheets we have done is posted under the GUIDE Section above. I'm looking forward to seeing everyone on Monday. I had a great time at the Marathon.

PLAYLIST FOR 6/10
A Wild Goodbye
Bringing It Back
Do it with Passion
Breathe
I Showed You The Door
Can’t Catch Me
Everybody Get Up
VIBE CHECK (Dance)
Johnny Walker Blues
Marakaibo
Drop It Down
Cojo Turbo
Bad Habits
Would Have Loved Her
Wreckage
Around the Fire
Portland Dance Floor
Gave Me A Girl
Simply The Best
Til You Can’t
3 Tequila Floor
Show Me
Straight Line
Everyone Needs A Hero
Ghosted

Subject: Line Dance Workshop

From: Cody Flowers Line Dance

It's coming up soon! So excited to be instructing at this workshop with Dawn, Laura, and Anthony! Get registered today before it's too late!!!!
May be an image of 4 people, people dancing and text that says 'Line Dance Workshop Instructors Dawn Musgrave Laura Gordon Anthony Gordon Cody Flowers When: June 29, 2024 Time: 11:30am 4:00pm Where: Fred Astaire Ballroom 398 N. Congress Ave. Boynton Beach, FL 33426 $35 per person Water, Soda, and Snacks will be provided Register online at wildrosesfoundation.org, Mail (follow instructions on the registration form), or at the door (cash, checks, card, or venmo accepted) .DCC All proceeds will go to the Wild Roses Competition Team'

thers

Subject: Fabulous Fun Awaits at Palm Springs Winter Break for Line Dancers, Palm Springs, California, USA

From: PSWB...@gmail.com

Dear Fabulous Friends of Line Dancing,

Flamingos, fun, and friendship—get ready to frolic at the Palm Springs Winter Break! Our fabulous flamingo-themed festival is set to take flight from Thursday, January 16 through Sunday, January 19, 2025. What better way to fend off the winter blues than to surround yourself with the fantastic flair of pink, fun-filled dancing, and the fellowship of fellow dance enthusiasts?

Fast Track Your Registration! Fancy securing your spot at this fantastic festivity? Don't delay—early registration ends August 31, 2024. Take advantage of the early bird perks before your fabulous summer fun gets fully underway.

Register online at https://www.palmspringswinterbreak.com/registration or print out the registration form and sign up through the mail.

Focus on Flamingo Festivities! This fantastic one-room event is all about fostering friendships and enjoying the fabulous camaraderie of our dance community. From the flamingo decorations to the friendly faces, you'll feel the warmth of our wonderful winter break.

Flamingo-Friendly Fun and Fellowship! January's extended holiday weekend, with Martin Luther King Jr. Day on Monday, January 20, offers a perfect chance to extend your stay. Make your lodging reservations soon to ensure you have a cozy nest to return to after each day of fabulous fun.

Flap those feathers and fly into our flamingo fiesta! We can't wait to frolic, flourish, and form unforgettable memories with you.

Festively Yours,

Bracken Heidenreich
Director, Palm Springs Winter Break 🦩💃
www.PalmSpringsWinterBreak.com

P.S. Follow our Facebook page for fun updates and flamingo-inspired surprises!
(https://www.facebook.com/groups/464658321967893)

Subject: Line Dancers New England

From: Jennifer Jones

Yes we are line dancing on Tuesday nights!! This is a public event, all are welcome to attend. See you soon!🤗 Second Baptist Church - South Hadley, MA, 589 Granby rd. South Hadley, free* lessons at: ultra beginner 5:00-5:30, 5:30-7 beginner +, all welcome!! 5:30-7 is live, follow the instructions below to log in and take the class, Full details in link below.
May be an image of 6 people and crowd

Subject: World Dance Masters

THIS IS WILD! The largest ever...again! The competitor list for #WDM24 is now live. Please check everything carefully and email changes by 15 June. List here 👉 https://bit.ly/4cvvZkv
May be a graphic of dancing and text that says 'LARGEST LAR ! world dance masters AUSTRALIA AUSTRIA ENGLAND ESTONIA FINLAND FRANCE IRELAND ITALY LATVIA NETHERLANDS SCOTLAND SOUTH AFRICA KOREA SWEDEN UNITED STATES .WALES'

16 others

Subject: Snapshot on Copperknow.co.uk as of 6/10

From: George

Most Popular In The Last 7 Days

1

(4406 Views)

Here to Dance  Maddison Glover (AUS) - May 2024

        32 Count    4 Wall    Improver   Music: Here To Dance - The Veronicas

2

(4098 Views)

"A Bar Song"  Ben Murphy (DE) - April 2024

        32 Count    4 Wall    Beginner   Music: A Bar Song (Tipsy) - Shaboozey

3

(3158 Views)

Vibe Check  Debbie Rushton (UK) - May 2024

        32 Count    4 Wall    Intermediate   Music: Vibe Check - LÒNIS & Little League

4

(3079 Views)

The Last Shanty  Gary O'Reilly (IRE) - May 2024

       32 Count    4 Wall    Absolute Beginner   Music: The Last Shanty - Patrick Feeney : (iTunes, Amazon & Spotify)

5

(2985 Views)

Broken Soul  Niels Poulsen (DK) & Simon Ward (AUS) - May 2024

        32 Count    2 Wall    Improver   Music: Her To Here - Alex Hall

6

(2571 Views)

Had Some Help  Dustin Valcalda (USA) & Sierra Gil (USA) - May 2024

        32 Count    4 Wall    Beginner   Music: I Had Some Help (feat. Morgan Wallen) - Post Malone

7

(2408 Views)

You Betta Get It  Scott Blevins (USA) - April 2024

        32 Count    4 Wall    Easy Intermediate   Music: Get It (clean version) - Big Boss Vette : (Album:: Resilience)

8

(2154 Views)

Do It With Passion  Niels Poulsen (DK) - May 2024

        48 Count    2 Wall    Intermediate   Music: 911 - Teddy Swims

9

(1946 Views)

One On One  Karl-Harry Winson (UK) & Jamie Barnfield (UK) - May 2024

        96 Count    2 Wall    High Intermediate   Music: One On One - The Knocks & Sofi Tukker

10

(1852 Views)

Miss Thang  Darren Bailey (UK) - May 2024

        64 Count    2 Wall    Intermediate / Advanced   Music: Miss Thang - Kylie Frey

Subject: Breaking News Show

From:   Dave Baycroft

News Headlines – 3rd June 2024
#1 – LDF News (Extreme Challenge)
Support the Extreme Challengers on 29th Junr
-Dark Side Of Love – Adam/Malene - Intermediate
#2 – Eurodance (Update)
Excited about our plans for social dancing & workshops with thanks to an awesome team
-Guy I Used To Be – Jo/Syndie - Intermediate
-Trophy Case (Jannie/Grace) - Higher Intermediate
#3 – WDM (Online Streaming)
Check-out the passes for access https://live.wdm.dance/
-Hook 'n Sling - Fred – Advanced
Available for Eurodance too
-Ramalama Bang Bang - M&C - Intermediate
#4 – Nanaimo Dance Fusion (Canada)
A great new event in BC, Canada ………. And next year 23-25 May 2025
-Wild Love – Guillaume - Improver
-Bye-Bye, CRZY – Trish - Intermediate
-Homerun Swing – Fred/JP/Duston/Tim - Intermediate
-Wholesome – Chris - Improver
#5 – On-Line Classes (Newline)
Join Michael on Wednesdays on-line at 7pm
-Just A Human – Guillaume/Daniel – High Intermediate
Also Maggie G on Thursday evenings
#6 – OLE (This Weekend)
Best wishes to Daniel & his 2024 OLE Team – Next year a little later - 9th – 16th June 2025
-Take The Blame - Willie/Brett Ruwe (US) - Improver
-Seoul Searching - Junghye, Simon, José & Lilian – Improver
Also best wishes to Junghye Yoon for the latest/newest GOLD competition in South Korea
#7 – Latest Mags (Cross Country & BWDA)
Great new dances & more published in this months mags
-My Heart Knows – Heather – Absolute Beginner – Roving Reporter Dance Of The Month
-Heaven’s Honky Tonk – A&P – Easy Intermediate
-Frankie & Johnny – Dee – Improver
Also a shout out for a great PPL/Public Liability deal
#8 – Weekend Spotlight (30th Marathon)
Congratulations to Jean & Scott & the Marathon team
-Mr. Hyde – Jason – Intermediate/Advanced – Overall Choreography Winner
-You Betta Get It – Scott – Intermediate
More of the hit workshop dances next week
#9 – Event News (Maggie G)
Featuring two new/one-off events in 2025 in Port Talbot in June & Jersy in October
-Broken Soul – Simon/Niels - Improver
#10 – Chart News (Return To Love into Top 20)
LDW – On the up :
-Return To Love – Gary – Intermediate
LDR – Up to #6 (& #2 in WDN)
-Do It With Passion – Niels – Intermediate
WDN – Up to #11 (& #20 in LDR)
-Reason To Live – Darren – Intermediate
CK – Highest Festiline release at #7
-Stop In The Name Of Love – Roy/Raymond - Advanced
#11 – New Dances
Do It All Again – M&G - Absolute Beginner
Down In MIA – Dan Albro - Beginner
The Neon Does – Trevor – Improver
Before You Leave Me - Grace/Jef – Intermediate
Miss Thang – Darren - Advanced
May be an image of 1 person and text that says "7면) AWESOME LINEDANCING POCTOHE BREAKING VI MONDAY NEWS 5:00PM- 7:00PM wWW.I WWW.LINEDANCER NEDANCER-RADID.COM RADIO.COM COM Linedancer radio"

All reactions:

Subscribe & Unsubscribe

Questions

Email Us at tka...@aol.com!

How to Post in the Newsletter

To post something in the newsletter, send an email to tka...@aol.com using the following format:

SUBJECT: What, When, City, State (or City/Country if outside of the U.S.)

FROM: (include contact info)

How to Vote in the Weekly Survey

List up to 8 of your favorites with choreographer and level if you know it and email to me at tka...@aol.com before 6:30 PM EDT on Sunday. Please add the choreographer and level of the dance if you know it.

Reminder from Carol

Please do not number the votes 1-8, send me extra things, or put the name on one line and the other information on another line, it saves me time because I have to erase all extra things and spacing and formatting before I can sort. Thanks, as always, for your votes. Classes, socials, and events are starting again and we NEED to know what dances most people will know or want to know so your vote is important.

Copyright 2004-2020 - World Line Dance Newsletter - tka...@aol.com

The views expressed in this newsletter are not necessarily mine. Please try to be tactful if you have a problem with something or someone. I also do not endorse or guarantee any offers for lessons, cruises, events, merchandise or anything else exchanged for money so please read offers carefully.