World Line Dance Newsletter Monday 2/25 PLEASE REMEMBER TO VOTE IN THE WEEKLY SURVEY

Carol Craven

Feb 25, 2019, 9:14:19 AM2/25/19
to world-line-da...@googlegroups.com

Monday 2/25

If you receive the newsletter regularly, that means you have been approved for membership so you can always read it at this link if you are away from home or just want to read it online by clicking on this link so maybe you can bookmark it.  It is posted the instant I send it.  https://groups.google.com/forum/#!forum/world-line-dance-newsletter

HOW TO VOTE IN THE WEEKLY SURVEY:  List up to 8 of your favorites and email to me at
tka...@aol.com before 6 PM Sunday.

Thanks for taking a moment to vote AND I HOPE SOME OF YOU WHO AREN'T VOTING WILL DO SO THIS WEEK -- to those of you who vote faithfully THANK YOU!!

If you have friends who want to receive the free daily newsletter, tell them to send an email to me at tka...@aol.com with SUBSCRIBE in the subject line and I'll add them.

Do you want to read the newsletter faster?  I always put the word, SUBJECT, before each post.  Just do a search for that word and you can skip from topic to topic quickly and read what you are interested in reading.

Have you joined the WORLD LINE DANCE NEWSLETTER GROUP ON FACEBOOK YET?  If not, just ask and I'll add you.  Lots of new dances with videos posted there as well as other things in addition to the info in the newsletter.

https://groups.google.com/group/world-line-dance-newsletter/attach/8f160f03ab5bd/clip_image001.png?part=0.0.1.2&view=1&authuser=0

SUBJECT:  Our World Event Calendar 2019 & 2020 has been updated

FROM: Stacy J Garcia, Stacy...@gmail.com,

http://www.worldlinedancenewsletter.com/event-calendar.html

If you would like your event to be added to our website, please fill out the form below.

http://www.worldlinedancenewsletter.com/form-event-calendar.html

MOST POPULAR IN THE LAST 7 DAYS

 Subject: High-Beg., Inter. to Adv. Line Dance Class tonight Pinellas Park, Florida, Tuesday 2/26   TOMORROW NIGHT

 This Tuesday we will be celebrating four Birthdays in our class. Jai's

which is on the 25th, Carol's the 28th and Sue's the 28th and Dallas had hers on the 2nd so bring something to share if you like.

    Next Tuesday is review night but we will have one new teach by

Karl-Harry Winson called Graffiti which will be taught by Sheri.  We have

already gotten requests for a wall or two on some of the dances we have been

doing so PLEASE keep sending them in or requests them that night!

Teaches:

Graffiti by Karl-Harry Winson taught by Sheri

1st Time Reviews:

Hourglass by Darren B taught by Lynda

Get Dat by Dwight Meessen taught by Cheryl

2nd Time Reviews:

My Rules by Amy Bailey taught by Cody

Taps by Darren Bailey taught by Joan

3rd Time Reviews:

Music To My Eyes by Simon & D Steel taught by Liz

Wild Boys by Fred, Shane & Neils P taught by Jai

Location:

The Bayou Dance Club

6541 102nd Ave.

Pinellas Park, Fl 33782

Time:  6:30

Cost $8

Thank You!

Diane Poole bpo...@tampabay.rr.com

Carol Craven tk...@aol.com

##############################

SUBJECT:  LET'S DANCE DAY SOCIAL - March 2nd - Orlando, Fl.  Noon to 4p.m.

FROM:  Lindy -  lindysda...@gmail.com

www.lindysdancelines.jimdo.com

Our next LDD is next Saturday, March 2nd!!! Please feel free to share the flyers and playlist with friends and classes.  And bring all your BFFs too!!  [The playlist is on the website (link above).]😊  We are getting more floor splits too, so as to get even more beginners joining our fun.  There is usually a beginner/improver dance w/instructor (leader)[usually me or sometimes others too] happening on half the floor to the same music that there is an intermediate+ on the other half.  Because of the layout of the room, we usually have the Intermediate+ dances towards the stage and the beginner/improver dances towards the hall and there are icicle lights that separate the room.  (sometimes I even remember to turn them on..😖...)

Remember that LDD is a social, not a class, so there are no teaches...(although we do often call steps for 2 or 3 walls).  Practice what you want to be able to dance!!!  😀 (and/or come practice with us).    If you have requests, please send them to me with the name of the dancechoreographer,song, and artist...and please send them by the 15th of the month. We always have some cool new dances to work on!  wooo hooo

All of the LDD socials for 2019 are scheduled for the FIRST SAT. of the months unless there have to be

changes, which happens sometimes.

I hope to dance with you this Saturday if you are able to join us!!

                                                                                Let’s Dance Day

                                                                                                           March 2, 2019

1

Blue Night Cha  (Kim Ray)

34

Loving After Midnight (D. Rushton)/Until The Dawn (Gary Lafferty)

2

Smooth Like The Summer (L. Card)

35

The Bounce  (Blevins & Szymanski)/AB Take It From Me (H. Clark)

3

I Close My Eyes  (Hazel Pace)

36

Make Some Noise (Lafferty)/Hands Up & Party (Lowe)

4

No Strings Attached (Glover/Poulsen/Ward)/An Easy Cha (McCammon)

37

Love You More (D.Bailey & A. Glass-Bailey)

5

Who’s Up All Night (B. Zahorsky)/Fun For All (S.Ehmann)

38

Hourglass  (Gary O. & Maggie G.)

6

Back On Texas Time (Gail Dawson)/Love You More (Baileys)

39

Rebel Just For Kicks (R.Vos)/K Is For Kicks (C.Gonzalez)

7

Groovy Love  (Whitehouse, Trepat, Dahlgren)/King Of The Road (Foster)/Champagne Promise (T.Argyle)

40

Veneno (Ria Vos)/Veneno EZ (L.Bowers)

8

Make You Mine  (Darren Bailey)

41

Try Everything  (Pedersen)

9

Turnin’ Me On (Thornton & Dembiec)

42

Damn  (H. Ries)

10

Lay Low   (D. Bailey)

43

Beautiful Crazy  (D. Rushton)

11

Askin’ Questions (L. Bass)/Hands Up & Party (Lowe)

44

Sleepwalk With Me (Whitehouse)/Amy’s NC2 (A.Christian)

12

Champagne Promise (T. Argyle)

45

Music To My Eyes (Simon & Derek)

13

Second Time Around  (Fred W. & Darren B.)/BlueNightCha(Ray)

46

Homesick Heart  (M. Glover)

14

Oh Me Oh My Oh  (Fowler)/What Makes YouCountry(R.Holley)

47

Hideaway Cha  (Jo Thompson)/NaNaNaChaEZ (FH Jones)

15

Story  (M. Glover)

48

A Double Whiskey  (Gary O’Reilly)

16

All I Am Is You  (J. Wetzel)/Smooth Like The Summer (L.Card)

49

Price You Pay (James & Blakley)

17

Graffiti  (Karl H. Winson)/Urban Graffiti (J.Smith)

50

Bardot Blues (Rachael & Simon)

18

My Angel And Me (K.H. Winson)

51

Eyes On You (Vane/Trepat/Holtland)/Damn! (H.Ries)

19

Eyes For You (Jo Thompson-Szymanski)

52

Rhythm Inside  (D. Bailey)

20

Get Dat (D. Meessen)/

53

Day Of The Dead  (D. Albro)/HandsUpAndParty(B.Lowe)

21

Vanotek Cha  (Gary O’Rielly)/Broken Stones (D.Musk)

54

Things (Gary Lafferty)/King Of The Road (Foster)

22

Secrets We Keep (McKeever/Richard/Poulsen)

55

Jessie  (Rachael McE-White)/Amy’s NC2 (Amy C.)

23

Down To The Honkytonk (Gail Smith)

56

Blaze of Glory (McKeever,Poulsen,Ward,Whitehouse)

24

Watch The Tempo (Warren/Ridyard/Whitehouse/Richard/McKeever)/Damn(Ries)

57

Dip To The Bass (Rachael & Christopher)

25

Diggin’   (Amy Bailey)/Beautiful Goodbye (M.Barr)

58

Brokenhearted (G. Lafferty)/Electric Slide (unkn)

26

Celtic Duo (Gary O. & Maggie G.)/StealingTheBest (Multari)

59

Starlight (Sala & Hickie)

27

Lost In Love  (M Glover & S Ward)/Rita’s Waltz (Jo & Rita T.)

60

Uphill Battle (Joey Warren)

28

1159 (Rachael McWhite)/Try Everything (Pedersen)

61

Reason To Stay (D. Bailey)

29

Cuban Moon  (Ria Vos)/Castaway With Me (L. Card)

62

Just A Phase (Whitehouse & Glover)

30

True Inspiration  (Julia Wetzel)/Break On Me (Gail Smith)

63

Electric Church (Rachael & Johanna)

31

Come Dance With Me (Jo Thompson-Szymanski)

64

32

Get It Right  (M Glover)/King Of The Road (Foster)

65

33

Falling Walls (D. Bailey)

66

 ***************************************

SUBJECT:  Mardi Gras Line Dance Workshop in Mission, Texas!

From:  bell...@gmail.com

Costumes welcome!  Wear purple, gold and green!

Sunday, March 3, 2019

Mission, Texas (Aladdin Villas West, off Stewart)

10 am – 3 pm, with Taco Bar Lunch option

Staffed with six local instructors teaching from Absolute Beginner to Intermediate level dances.

OPEN DANCING PLAYLIST INCLUDES:

Morning:

Mamma Maria (Frank Trace)

The Bomp (Kim Ray)

Love, JoAnn (Marie Sorensen)

Rockin’ the Wagon Wheel (Jamie Marshall) // Floor split - Wagon Wheel Rock (Yvonne Anderson)

Lonely Drum (Darren Mitchell)

Sweet Caroline (Darren Bailey)

Codigo (Pat Stott)

September in the Rain (Karen Tripp)

Bourbon Street Parade (Karen Tripp)

Afternoon:

EZ-PZ Lollipop (Debbie Small)

Blue Rose Is (Donna Lent)

Come Dance with Me (Jo Thompson Szymanski)

Gypsy Queen (Hazel Pace)

So Just Dance Dance Dance! (José Miguel Belloque Vane & Guillaume Richard)

I’ve Been Waiting for you (Alison Johnstone & Joshua Talbot)

WORKSHOP DANCES INCLUDE:

Meat and Potato Man (Karen Tripp)

One Night at a Time (Marie Sorensen)

I Close my Eyes (Hazel Pace)

Pull You Through (Maddison Glover & Jo Thompson Szymanski)

Better When I’m Dancing (Brenda Holcomb) // Floor split - (Julia Wetzel)

Coco Jambo (Jeanne Halet Syms)

Slowly, Gently, Softly (SGS) (Gary O’Reilly)

Af en Af (Karen Tripp)

You Raise Me Up Waltz (beg) (Karen Tripp)

Subject: Ohio Summer Dance Classic
From: Frank Trace

I am excited to announce that our eighth Annual Ohio Summer Dance Classic line dance workshop set for Saturday, June 8, 2019. Our location remains at the Walsh University Wellness Center in North Canton, Ohio.

Our “Featured Instructors” will be Derek Steele from Michigan and Tina Foster from Ohio. Our special Guest Instructor is Jamie Wylie and our returning “DJ” is Jill Babinec. Dances taught will range from Beginner to Intermediate level.

This one-day line dance workshop begins at 10:00 am until 4:30 pm. There will be a lunch break at 12:30. You may bring your lunch or visit close by restaurants. We will also have a self-hosted dinner break from 4:30 pm to 7:00 pm.

Included with your workshop registration is our Saturday Evening Dance Party from 7:00 pm until 10:00 pm. Jill Babinec will take your dance requests. The evening dance is open to the public at a cost of $5.00. Please note that we have plenty of room for couples dancing.

Early registration for the full day (which includes the evening dance) is $40.00. After May 27 and at the door, a full day registration will be $45.00. You may print out a registration form at my website
www.franktrace.com

Host Hotel for our out of town guests will once again be the La Quinta Inn & Suites (5335 Broadmoor St., Canton, Ohio 44709) in the Belden Village shopping area. We have a very special rate of $84.00 for a standard room, which includes breakfast. You must make your reservations by May 20th and mention the “Ohio Summer Dance Classic with Frank Trace” to receive your discounted room rate. Room availability is limited, so book your room today. Phone 330-492-0151

Workshop highlights: Learn new line dances (all levels), enjoy open dancing between lessons, shop our various vendors, participate in our 50/50 raffle, and receive a complementary souvenir “Hand Fan”.

This is going to be a fun day of line dancing with friends! Hope you will be joining us this again year.
Frank Trace
frank...@gmail.com
www.franktrace.com

SUBJECT:  COPPERKNOB.CO.UK SNAPSHOT AS OF 2/25/19

MOST POPULAR IN THE LAST 7 DAYS

1

(3584 Views)

IF I BACK IT UP NOW (Whatcha gonna do)  Ira Weisburd (USA) & Raymond Sarlemijn (NORWAY) February 2019

    32 Count    4 Wall    Beginner   Music: If I Back It Up by Nellie Tiger Travis. Album: Wanna Be With You/ Nellie Tiger Travis

2

(3450 Views)

Just a Phase  Fred Whitehouse (Ireland) & Maddison Glover (Australia) January 2019

    32 Count    2 Wall    Intermediate   Music: Just a Phase – Adam Craig (3.08)

3

(2676 Views)

Oh Me Oh My Oh  Rob Fowler – November 2018

    48 Count    4 Wall    Improver   Music: Oh Me Oh My Oh by Derek Ryan

4

(2463 Views)

I Am Giant  Neville Fitzgerald & Julie Harris (February 2019)

    64 Count    2 Wall    Intermediate   Music: Giant - Calvin Harris ft. Rag 'n' Bone Man, Single (iTunes)

5

(2440 Views)

Codigo  Pat Stott – 3 January 2019

    32 Count    4 Wall    High Beginner   Music: Codigo by George Strait

6

(2249 Views)

Holiday Time  Niels Poulsen (DK): February 2019

    40 Count    2 Wall    Improver 2S   Music: Recreation Land by Tristan Horncastle. 190 bpm. Track length: 3.40. Buy on iTunes etc

7

(2095 Views)

Cherry Bomb  Rob Fowler – January 2019

    32 Count    4 Wall    Improver   Music: Cherry Bomb by River Town Saints

8

(1975 Views)

Reason to Stay  Darren Bailey – January 2019

    32 Count    4 Wall    Improver / Intermediate   Music: Reason to Stay by Brett Young

9

(1949 Views)

Graffiti  Karl-Harry Winson (UK) November 2018

    32 Count    4 Wall    High Intermediate   Music: "Never Comin Down" by Keith Urban. Album: Graffiti U - amazon.co.uk or iTunes

10

(1875 Views)

Off The Beaten Track  Gary O'Reilly (January 2019)

    32 Count    4 Wall    Beginner   Music: "Off the Beaten Track" by Derek Ryan

****************************

 SUBJECT:  PATTERN PARTNER DANCE LESSONS, VENICE, FL

TO SUBSCRIBE TO THE WORLD LINE DANCE NEWSLETTER GROUP ON FACEBOOK, SEND A REQUEST TO TKA...@AOL.COM WITH YOUR EMAIL AND I WILL SEND YOU AN INVITATION YOU OR GO TO THE GROUP AND MAKE A REQUEST TO JOIN AND I WILL APPROVE YOU.  You can post directly on the FACEBOOK GROUP new dances, dance information, photos, videos, etc.  once you are approved.  I screen people to prevent spam.

TO POST SOMETHING IN THE NEWSLETTER OR IF YOU HAVE ANY QUESTIONS, SEND AN EMAIL TO:  tkandr@aolcom. Please use this format for posts:

SUBJECT: WHAT, WHEN, CITY, STATE (OR CITY/COUNTRY OUTSIDE U.S.)

FROM: (include contact info)

The views expressed in this newsletter are not necessarily mine. Please try to be tactful if you have a problem with something or someone. I also do not endorse or guarantee any offers for lessons, cruises, events, merchandise or anything else exchanged for money so please read offers carefully.

Stacy Garcia is the webmaster and keeps these lists current BUT ONLY WITH YOUR HELP.  Please make changes/corrections/additions using these forms:

TO ADD YOUR CLASS INFORMATION TO THE WHERE TO DANCE LINK:  Add/Change/Delete Classes form:  http://www.worldlinedancenewsletter.com and click on WHERE TO DANCE.  The form is on the RH side of the page.

TO READ PREVIOUS NEWSLETTERS, GO TO THIS LINK:

SEE LOTS OF INFORMATION ON THE SITE:   www.worldlinedancenewsletter.com

PLEASE VOTE IN THE WEEKLY SURVEY. List up to 8 of your current favorites and e-mail them to tka...@aol.com by late 6 PM EST on Sunday. PLEASE DO NOT VOTE FOR YOUR OWN DANCES AND PLEASE DO NOT ASK PEOPLE TO VOTE FOR YOUR DANCES.  Here are previous survey results:  http://www.worldlinedancenewsletter.com/survey.html

If you would like to make a contribution (it is NOT required), you can do it through Paypal

https://www.paypal.me/CarolCraven

Thank you.

Carol Craven