World Line Dance Newsletter Monday 7/1 PLEASE REMEMBER TO VOTE THIS WEEK!

Carol Craven

Jul 1, 2024, 9:14:59 AM (2 days ago) Jul 1
to world-line-da...@googlegroups.com

Please Remember to vote this week.  List up to 8 of your favorites and please use this format.  Thanks to everyone who votes early because it save me so much time on Sunday!

Dance/Choreographer/Level (if you know the level)

Thank you all for taking the time to vote!

Subject:   Playlist for the Social July 5th - Largo Community Center
From: anki...@gmail.com

As a norm, if there are less than 5 people dancing, they'll move on to the next song/dance.

Hope to see many of you dancing...

Have a great weekend
Anki
image.png
SUBJECT:  The Barn-Anza #14 on Aug. 17th at The Barn in Sanford, Fl.
FROM:  Janis (danc...@hotmail.com) and Lindy (lindysda...@gmail.com)

Another reminder that it's time to get your registration in for The Barn-Anza #14.  Don't wait and be disappointed .....we are getting registrations fast now.  The workshop with John and Brandon is from 10 to 4 and includes lunch and drawings, etc. etc. then a dinner break and the line dance party starts at 7 p.m. (free admission for the evening party with your registration).  AND bring some extra $ because John will have his 'Super J-Mart' and you know you will want something!

AND also......the pre-registration discount ends on July 12th and the price goes up.....and you know July 1st is already here!!!!!!!!!!!!  Where does the time go?!

Please remember that there are NO CUPS/CONTAINERS/DRINKS...even WATER allowed so drink in your car and leave the container there....please.  Water and soft drinks are only $1.00 during the workshop.

Janis and I will have the registration forms at our classes and hope you will come dance with us for a fun day that is highly anticipated all year.

CHANGE THIS YEAR.... in the host hotel.  It will be The Comfort Inn & Suites in Sanford, as Janis was able to get a better deal for you!!!  ...... and as our friend, Maddie says, you're welcome!!!

Subject: The Wild Roses Classes This Month

Subject:  Most Popular in Last 7 Days on Copperknob.co.uk

From: George

Most Popular In The Last 7 Days

1

(4102 Views)

Love Somebody  Maggie Gallagher (UK) - April 2024

        32 Count    4 Wall    Intermediate   Music: Love Somebody - Moncrieff

2

(3694 Views)

"A Bar Song"  Ben Murphy (DE) - April 2024

        32 Count    4 Wall    Beginner   Music: A Bar Song (Tipsy) - Shaboozey

3

(2781 Views)

Dancing Queen  Alexis Tait (SCO) - June 2024

        32 Count    4 Wall    Absolute Beginner / Beginner   Music: Dancing Queen - Jackers Revenge & Lissat

4

(2746 Views)

3:16  Joshua Talbot (AUS) & Travis Taylor (AUS) - June 2024

       48 Count    2 Wall    Intermediate   Music: 3:16 - Anne Wilson : (Album: Rebel)

5

(2491 Views)

The Last Shanty  Gary O'Reilly (IRE) - May 2024

        32 Count    4 Wall    Absolute Beginner   Music: The Last Shanty - Patrick Feeney : (iTunes, Amazon & Spotify)

6

(2474 Views)

Dugudum (EURODANCE24)  Mark Furnell (UK) & Chris Godden (UK) - June 2024

       32 Count    2 Wall    Intermediate   Music: Dugudum - Play-N-Skillz, Chesca & Maldy

7

(2433 Views)

Vibe Check  Debbie Rushton (UK) - May 2024

        32 Count    4 Wall    Intermediate   Music: Vibe Check - LÒNIS & Little League

8

(2374 Views)

Here to Dance  Maddison Glover (AUS) - May 2024

        32 Count    4 Wall    Improver   Music: Here To Dance - The Veronicas

9

(2234 Views)

Had Some Help  Dustin Valcalda (USA) & Sierra Gil (USA) - May 2024

        32 Count    4 Wall    Beginner   Music: I Had Some Help (feat. Morgan Wallen) - Post Malone

10

(2227 Views)

Full Throttle  Karl-Harry Winson (UK) & Jamie Barnfield (UK) - June 2024

        48 Count    4 Wall    Intermediate   Music: Won't Forget - Dan Davidson, Tim Hicks & Max Jackson

Subject: Line Dance Cruise August 3-9, 2025

Calling all Line Dancers! This is a year away but rooms are going very fast. Three great choreographers and two great DJs.

Book a room today by contacting Tammy Bosse,  all the information is on the flyer. mention the newsletter so they know where you heard it!

A small $250 deposit per person/$500 per cabin will save your spot! If you need a roommate and can’t find one Tammy is good at setting up roomies for the cruise!

Subject: Choreography Contest for Palm Springs Winter Break - it’s virtual! Deadline September 30.

From: pswbc...@gmail.com

Don’t miss out on this feathered fun opportunity - your chance to shine! (virtually)

Palm Springs Winter Break Choreography Contest is open for entries through September 30, 2024. This contest is open to all choreographers - amateur and professional alike!

Here’s the feathered fun info:

Two Fabulous Divisions:

  1. Beginner/Improver Divison

  2. Open Division (any level dance)

Fast Facts:

  • All entries are digital - stepsheets and videos.

  • FULL RULES available on our website: https://www.palmspringswinterbreak.com/choreocontest

  • Winners get fantastic teaching spots at Palm Springs Winter Break (and other prizes)!

  • Open Division Winner teaches on Saturday at the 2025 Palm Springs Winter Break.

  • Beginner/Improver Division Winner teaches on Sunday at the 2025 Palm Springs Winter Break. (Sunday is beginner day at PSWB!)

  • Each winner can choose to teach their winning dance OR a different dance.

  • Winners will be announced in December 2024.

Unleash your creativity and let your flamingo flair soar—make plans to enter the choreography contest for Palm Springs Winter Break before September 30!

You could join our past winners: Britt Beresik (WITCH and Dancing in the Country), Brenda Shatto (Spirits and Demons), and Jen Michele (Baby, All I Need is You).

Email pswbc...@gmail.com with any questions.

Palm Springs Winter Break
January 16-19 2025, Palm Springs, California
Featuring Niels Poulsen, Jo Szymanski, Joanne Brady, Jill Babinec, and Bracken Heidenreich, plus PSWB Choreography Winners
DJ: Jill Babinec
Event Director: Bracken Heidenreich

Subscribe & Unsubscribe

Questions

Email Us at tka...@aol.com!

How to Post in the Newsletter

To post something in the newsletter, send an email to tka...@aol.com using the following format:

SUBJECT: What, When, City, State (or City/Country if outside of the U.S.)

FROM: (include contact info)

How to Vote in the Weekly Survey

List up to 8 of your favorites with choreographer and level if you know it and email to me at tka...@aol.com before 6:30 PM EDT on Sunday. Please add the choreographer and level of the dance if you know it.

Reminder from Carol

Please do not number the votes 1-8, send me extra things, or put the name on one line and the other information on another line, it saves me time because I have to erase all extra things and spacing and formatting before I can sort. Thanks, as always, for your votes. Classes, socials, and events are starting again and we NEED to know what dances most people will know or want to know so your vote is important.

Copyright 2004-2020 - World Line Dance Newsletter - tka...@aol.com

The views expressed in this newsletter are not necessarily mine. Please try to be tactful if you have a problem with something or someone. I also do not endorse or guarantee any offers for lessons, cruises, events, merchandise or anything else exchanged for money so please read offers carefully.