World Line Dance Newsletter Wednesday 1/19 PLEASE REMEMBER TO VOTE THIS WEEK

Carol Craven

Jan 19, 2022, 10:28:22 AM1/19/22
to world-line-da...@googlegroups.com

+

*

Subject: Sunshine in Line

From: Rachael McEnaney

Florida dance masters competition deadline extended to January 28th (there will be no exceptions after that date).
You can register for the WDM competition here: https://wdm.dance/registration/florida-masters-2022/
Register for the choreography competition here (overall winner wins a teaching spot at sunshine n line 2023!):
Schedule will be finalized at close of registration, a tentative schedule will be released soon but that is subject to change.

SUBJECT:            Spring Hill Workshop – January 15th

FROM:           Joan Gregoire

                        vjl...@gmail.com

 I attended the Spring Hill Workshop this past Saturday hosted by Tom Knight & Marilyn McNeal.  There were approximately 200 people in attendance and what a great time it was.  The playlist was excellent with many people dancing all afternoon (we even did Watermelon Crawl).

Larry Bass & Marilyn McNeal taught us some great dances.   Cody was ill so he was not able to attend.

Marilyn taught : Two Years by Gary Lafferty, Dance Without a Partner by Niels Poulsen, and 'Til You Can't by Gary O'Reilly.

Larry choreographed and taught: Little Rumba & Crazy Samba (such fun), Don't I Wish and She's Gotta Way With My Heart.
I have already taught Little Rumba & Crazy Samba (lots of fun).

 The venue was very nice & the catered lunch was very good.  There was a 50/50 drawing & also some additional raffles.

I thoroughly enjoyed this workshop and hope it is held in 2023.  The only sad part of this workshop is that Marilyn is really retiring  and we will be without a great instructor, but I am sure even though she will miss this part of her life, Marilyn & Raycan enjoy their retirement.

 Subject: OPEN DANCING WITH REVIEWS AT JK SHUFFLES

FROM:  JILL WEISS   ji...@freespindance.com

JK SHUFFLES
EVERY TUESDAY, BOTH LIVE AND ON ZOOM
7-10 PM EST
ALL LEVELS, ALL GENRES OF MUSIC
ALL REQUEST, ALL WITH QUICK REVIEWS
INSTRUCTOR:  JILL WEISS

Lots of dancing tonight at our open dance with reviews here at JK Shuffles, both live and on Zoom....we danced (with quick reviews):
Christmas in the Country by Jill Kaufman Weiss/Heather Detrick (danced to Up)
Just a Phase by Fred Whitehouse/Maddison Glover
Somewhere With You by Junior Willis/Scott Schrank
Back It Up by Darren Bailey/Raymond Sarlemijn
Ah Si! by Rita Masur (danced to Back It Up)
Rose Garden by Jo Thompson Szymanski
Chill Factor by Daniel Whittaker et al
Raised Like That by Darren Bailey
Cold Sets In by Guillaume Richard/Jannie Tofte Andersen
(We) High Class by Garth Bock
We Are Tonight by Dan Albro
Gypsy Queen by Hazel Pace
Far Ahead by Jean-Pierre Madge
American Kids by Randy Pelletier
Beautiful In My Eyes by Simon Ward
Toes by Rachael McEnaney-White
You Had Me At Drink by Rob Holley
Remember You Young by Jo Thompson Szymanski/Amund Storsveen
Come Dance With Me by Jo Thompson Szymanski
The Queen by Guillaume Richard et al
Some Kind of Wonderful by Gary O' Reilly
Here We Go by Gary O' Reilly/Maggie Gallagher
I've Seen It All by Gary O' Reilly
Bad Habits by Gary O' Reilly/Maggie Gallagher
Southern Dreams by Maddison Glover
Sand by Jill Kaufman Weiss (danced to I Dream in Southern)
Gives Me Shivers by Brandon Zahorsky
Ain't Misbehavin' by Jo Thompson Szymanski/Guyton Mundy/ Amy Glass
Do What I Do by Scott Blevins/Fred Whitehouse
Jesse James by Rachael McEnaney-White

Jill D Weiss
JK Shuffles &
Fat City Screen Printing & Embroidery
99 Danbury Road
New Milford, CT  06776

Subject:  ATLANTA DANCE WEEKLY

18 January 2022 Edition

www.atlantadanceweekly.com

PLEASE send any future items to: atlantada...@gmail.com    THANKS

Subject: Boogiefest 22

‼️ SPACES AVAILABLE:
💥 BOOGIEFEST'22💥 &
💥 THE BEGINNER TO IMPROVER WEEKEND IN JUNE'22 💥
⭐️ BEGINNER TO IMPROVER WEEKEND - 3rd-5th JUNE'22 ⭐️
(Check out the flyer below)
This weekend is the original booking of June'20, well you know the story by now. It didn't happen and got rolled over and rolled over! WELL........., NOW IT IS HAPPENING!!🕺🏼💃🏼🎉
Yes, it is the Queens Jubilee Weekend but we are still going full steam ahead! The theme has now changed to reflect this and we can join in with the celebrations at the same time as the rest of the Country! 🇬🇧
⭐️ We have had some cancelations due to clashing events and some no longer dancing with us.
So ROOMS ARE AVAILABLE. If you would like to join us on this event, please send an email to Jamie at boogie...@live.co.uk
💥 BOOGIEFEST'22 💥
(Check out flyer below)
YES!! This event is going ahead 🕺🏼💃🏼🎉
All wheels are in motion once again for this weekend and the more finer details will be out soon.
If you are currently booked on this event, you will recieve communication from us over the next couple of days, so please keep an eye out in your inboxes!
This again, was original planned to take place in May'20 following the success of the very first Boogiefest in 2019.
We know it didn't happen in 2020 and it got rolled over to 2021, and now to 2022!
‼️ THERE ARE LIMITED SPACES LEFT ON THIS EVENT. ‼️
So If you fancy joining us please send an email to boogi...@hotmail.com stating what you would like to do.
I hope for those of you who are booked on still have that same level of excitement you had when you first booked on, because it promises to be another A-MA-ZING event!
MASSIVE THANK YOU to all who are booked on these events and for your patience over the past couple of years. Your support means the world. ❤️
Any questions, please just shout!
Hugs
Jamie & The Boogiefest Crew! 😘

Subscribe & Unsubscribe

Questions

Email Us at tka...@aol.com!

How to Post in the Newsletter

To post something in the newsletter, send an email to tka...@aol.com using the following format:

SUBJECT: What, When, City, State (or City/Country if outside of the U.S.)

FROM: (include contact info)

How to Vote in the Weekly Survey

List up to 8 of your favorites with choreographer and level if you know it and email to me at tka...@aol.com before 6:30 PM EDT on Sunday. Please add the choreographer and level of the dance if you know it.

Reminder from Carol

Please do not number the votes 1-8, send me extra things, or put the name on one line and the other information on another line, it saves me time because I have to erase all extra things and spacing and formatting before I can sort. Thanks, as always, for your votes. Classes, socials, and events are starting again and we NEED to know what dances most people will know or want to know so your vote is important.

Copyright 2004-2020 - World Line Dance Newsletter - tka...@aol.com

The views expressed in this newsletter are not necessarily mine. Please try to be tactful if you have a problem with something or someone. I also do not endorse or guarantee any offers for lessons, cruises, events, merchandise or anything else exchanged for money so please read offers carefully.