World Line Dance Newsletter Thursday 5/23 PLEASE REMEMBER TO VOTE THIS WEEK!

Carol Craven

May 23, 2024, 10:42:23 AMMay 23
to world-line-da...@googlegroups.com

Please Remember to vote this week.  List up to 8 of your favorites and please use this format.  Thanks to everyone who votes early because it save me so much time on Sunday!

Dance/Choreographer/Level (if you know the level)

Thank you all for taking the time to vote!

Subject: Subject: Videos of dances being taught at Marathon
From: stacy...@gmail.com

Videos of dances being taught at The Line Dance Marathon:
https://bit.ly/2024ldmVideos

Subject: Palm Springs Winter Break, January 2025, California

From: PSWB...@gmail.com, Bracken Heidenreich

Palm Springs Winter Break 2025 will once again be home to line dancing flamingos in all their fabulous, fuchsia glory! Come frolic in a sea of pink, flamingo-themed frivolity that's sure to fuel your fondest memories.

Flamingle with the flock during our intimate, one-room event, where we all:

• Stick together like birds of a feather: everyone learns the same dances!

• Spend more time with your fun and fabulous instructors both on and off the dancefloor!

• Spend time with all your dance friends during every class and social!

And feast your eyes on our flamboyant lineup of flockstars!

***Niels Poulsen

***Jo Thompson Szymanski

***Jill Babinec (djing, too!)

***Joanne Brady

plus Bracken Heidenreich and PSWB 2025 Choreography Winners.

Folks, don't fumble with your plans—secure your fuchsia-flavored lodging now to ensure your feathered flock finds a snug nest for the festivities. There is no host hotel - take your pick from the wonderful lodging options in Palm Springs!

And remember to flap your feathers over to www.PalmSpringsWinterBreak.com to register for our flamingo-themed line dance extravaganza under the pink-hued desert sky!

(For the non-flamingo-feathered message:

Registration is open for Palm Springs Winter Break 2025, January 16 - 19. Niels, Jo, Joanne, Bracken, and PSWB 2025 Choreography Contest winners will teach. Jill Babinec will teach and DJ!  There is no host hotel, choose your own lodging. The single-ballroom event is at 401 S. Pavilion Way, Palm Springs, California.)

www.PalmSpringsWinterBreak.com

Palm Springs, California, USA

For more information, visit the website or check the Facebook Group (https://www.facebook.com/groups/464658321967893).

If you’d like a registration form emailed directly to you, please email PSWB...@gmail.com to request one. It is available on the website, too. Thank you!

Subject: <FLASH!!!> H.O.T. OFF THE PRESS: NEW H.O.T. HOTEL EXCLUSIVE

From:  Nikki Simpson

H.O.T. 2025 April 24-27 has a new hotel:
HYATT REGENCY DFW INTERNATIONAL AIRPORT HOTEL
We are so excited! Tom and I have anticipated the need for a larger facility to accommodate the growing number of H.O.T. attendees. We think the Hyatt Regency with the additional space it provides will fit the bill!
Now let me tell you a bit about the hotel:
For many years, the ACDA (American Country Dance Association) held numerous dance events at this hotel. As a result, the hotel staff are familiar with the many requirements needed for dance events…ballrooms, wood floors, sound equipment, stages, banquet facilities…etc., etc., etc.
The Hyatt Regency provides larger ballrooms and dance rooms than we have ever had at our previous airport hotels. These larger rooms will give us more floor space per dancer!
The Saturday night banquet will be held in a ballroom separate from the Saturday night dinner show. You can simply walk across the “hall” to see the show. No more waiting for waiters to clear tables, etc.
There will also be no more waiting for dinner tables to be removed before dancing on Saturday night. The Saturday night open dance will be held in its own ballroom as will the beginner open dance.
Yes, we plan for a designated beginner room with lots of space for open dances and workshops!!
The Hyatt Regency is located within the DFW Airport connected to Terminal D. For those who are flying, this should be an added convenience. A complimentary hotel shuttle will pick you up from any terminal (including terminal D) and transport you to the hotel.
For those who are driving, there is complimentary covered self-parking adjacent to the Hotel. We have been assured that people will be able to drive in and out of the airport easily and free of charge courtesy of the Hotel.
The group room rate for guests will be $169/night (exclusive of taxes & fees). The rooms include either two queen beds or one king.
Please stay tuned for more info including a room reservation link. THANK YOU! ❤

Subject: The Twisted Fork Thursdays

Posted by: Ed Evangelista

I must be dreaming because another week cannot have gone by already!!
But it has & here we go again!
Another Honky Tonk Thursday at The Twisted Fork with DJ Jason Zarifis, yours truly instructing, & all your line dancing friends for a boot stompin' good time from 6-9!!
A great lineup so check it out & we will see you there!! 🤠👍😁

Subscribe & Unsubscribe

Questions

Email Us at tka...@aol.com!

How to Post in the Newsletter

To post something in the newsletter, send an email to tka...@aol.com using the following format:

SUBJECT: What, When, City, State (or City/Country if outside of the U.S.)

FROM: (include contact info)

How to Vote in the Weekly Survey

List up to 8 of your favorites with choreographer and level if you know it and email to me at tka...@aol.com before 6:30 PM EDT on Sunday. Please add the choreographer and level of the dance if you know it.

Reminder from Carol

Please do not number the votes 1-8, send me extra things, or put the name on one line and the other information on another line, it saves me time because I have to erase all extra things and spacing and formatting before I can sort. Thanks, as always, for your votes. Classes, socials, and events are starting again and we NEED to know what dances most people will know or want to know so your vote is important.

Copyright 2004-2020 - World Line Dance Newsletter - tka...@aol.com

The views expressed in this newsletter are not necessarily mine. Please try to be tactful if you have a problem with something or someone. I also do not endorse or guarantee any offers for lessons, cruises, events, merchandise or anything else exchanged for money so please read offers carefully.