World Line Dance Newsletter Saturday & Sunday PLEASE VOTE TODAY!!!

Carol Craven

Oct 17, 2021, 10:19:04 AM10/17/21
to world-line-da...@googlegroups.com

Sunday

Here is the updated WHERE TO DANCE Link From Stacy.  Please be sure your classes are listed and also check the places where you take classes and remind them to add them if they aren't on here already.  Clubs, also, need to be added because people really use this when they travel or move and there are a BUNCH of clubs who don't list their information because they don't really go to events or classes in general so maybe you can remind your club owners to add their information and let them know they are welcome to post upcoming events on the group site at this link as soon as they ask to join and are approved.    Thanks for your help.  Stacy does a great job but she can only be as accurate as we all help her to be.  There is a little form at this link to fill out and it will go directly to her.

Here is the group link to give your instructors or clubs so they will be able to post their information here also.  Tell them to ask to join and I will approve them.  You ca also forward this email to them and they will see the information for themselves.

Subject: Dancing for the Dream, Blairsville, GA

By this time next week, we'll be Scootin' our boots across the dance floor in Blairsville, GA

at our Bootscooter Dance Camp October 22-23 with Rosie Multari, John Robinson and Scooter Lee.

We still have seats available so join us for a weekend of workshops and social line dancing.

Go to www.DancingForTheDream.com and register online or call 404-634-9547 (Friday & Saturday $65 or Saturday only $55)

Subject: Fund Raising Event

From: Scott Blevins

Hello dance family,

I am reaching out to you to help a beloved person in my life who is struggling health-wise, unable to work, with bills piling up and needs financial help desperately.

On October 24th I will be holding a virtual line dance workshop from 1pm to 4pm EDT that will include three new dances. There is a minimum $20 donation to join the event but if you are able to contribute more it will be greatly appreciated.

The Facebook group is “Digital Dance with Scott 2”.  You can pay via PayPal at Scott Blevins Dance and it’s important that you choose “FRIENDS  and FAMILY” or “Send to someone you trust”!!!
If you are in the USA and prefer, you can mail a check. Private message me for address.

In order to join the live teach on October 24th, you must be paid and have successfully joined the group no later than October 22nd. If you pay and/or join the group after the 22nd you will still be able to access all teaching content for several months after.

In advance, I thank you with all my heart.

Subject: GOOD TIMES WINTER WORKSHOP, 1-15-22
From: Tom Knight, tknig...@live.com
            Marilyn McNeal, Boarsn...@aol.com
This workshop is for Beginner and Improver dancers. Larry Bass, Cody Flowers and I will each teach one Improver and one Beginner dance. Open dance playlist will include current dances, and a few popular Intermediate dances.  Instructors bringing 7 students have free  registration!

NEW VENUE: St. Joan of Arc Church Hall in Spring Hill, with lots of room, great air-conditioning, and a professional caterer preparing a hot lunch for us!

Register now as we are 3/4 full at this time!  Kick off the New Year with a day of dance and fellowship in January, 2022.

Subject: Let's Dance Day (LDD) social at Beardall Sr. Center in Orlando

WHEN:  Sat., Nov. 6th from 1 to 4 p.m.
FROM:  Lindy (lindysda...@gmail.com)

This is just a reminder that our next LDD will be Nov. 6th and all LDDs now are from 1 to 4 p.m.  The Beardall restriction is that we wear masks when coming and going (not necessary while dancing unless you desire).

The playlist is out and attached (also on the website).

I hope you can join us and bring your BFFs too!!!

              NOV. 6, 2021  -     LDD PLAYLIST    -   1 TO 4 P.M.

1

Champagne Promise/Argyle

26

I Was On A Boat/Thornton

2

Little Bit Salty/Holley

27

Tonight We’re Dancing/Glover

3

River Road Dream/Maus

28

Shouting To The Monsters/N.P

4

Do Si Do/Rachael/Do Si Do/Maryloo

29

If I Didn’t Love You/Walker

*

5

Country In 3/Michele-Jo-Maddie

30

Visiting Hours/Johnstone&Talbot VHEZ

6

Late Night Habits/Wetzel/Bad Habits/Maggie&Gary/Bad Habits/beg.

31

Heart On Fire/ICE&Fowler

*

7

Jerusalema/Johnstone

Jerusalema 32 cts

32

Wreck This Town/Holley +

Save Your Tears/Rodgers

8

Truth Be Told/Glover

Sleepy Eyes/Palmer &Palmer

33

Muddy Water Healing/Glover +

Skip The Line/Sala

9

Madelyn/Bailey

*

34

Foolish/Bailey-Simplemente/Sala

10

Blinding Lights/Schneider&Dick

Blinding Lights/Lecaillon

35

What A Song Can Do/Barton

11

Midnight Mess Around/Nuno

36

Break It To Me Gently/Bass

12

Here We Go/Maggie&Gary

*

37

Where Oh Where/Szymanski

13

Get It Right/Glover

38

Give Me Shivers/Wetzel/ALittleShiver/King

*

14

Looking Up/Maggie G.

*

39

Dance Before You Leave Me/Maggie G.

Keep It Simple/Maggie G.

15

Senorita LaLaLa/Wetzel

40

Askin’ Questions/L.Bass

16

Knockin’ Boots/Cody/Hanna

41

Same Boat/Rachael

17

I Got You/Bailey&Whitehouse

42

Raised Like That/Bailey

*

18

Do It All Again/Poulsen

*

43

Thrill Me Cha Cha/Johnson&Wheatley

*

19

Would Have Loved Her/Bailey

44

Cold Heart/Glover

20

Corn/Fowler

45

Train Wreck/Poulsen

21

Weekend Vibes/Winson&Barnfield

46

Pontoon/G.Smith

22

What Happens Next/Wetzel

47

Good To Go/Blevins  /Maryloo

23

Senoritas/Bass

48

Day Of The Dead/Albro/  K Is For Kicks

24

Boom Boom Clap/Verdonk,holtland

49

Blood On A Rose/Ward&Poulsen

*

25

Soul Shake/Whitehouse/Fun For All/Sue

50

Crystal Touch/Glover

*

Subject:  Open dance in 2 Parts at JK Shuffles

JK SHUFFLES
EVERY SATURDAY
5-7:15 PM EST MAINSTREAM PROGRESSIVE INT/ADV
7:15-10 PM EST POPULAR LINE AND PARTNER
INSTRUCTOR:  JILL WEISS

Another awesome night of dancing tonight at JK Shuffles, both live and on Zoom!! PART 1 PLAYLIST 5:00-7:15 PM EST MAINSTREAM PROGRESSIVE INT/ADV OPEN DANCE 1. Beautiful in My Eyes by Simon Ward 2. Run Me Like a River by Guillaume Richard/Jo Kinser et al 3. Chosen Family by Alison Johnstone/Josh Talbot 4. SGS by Gary O' Reilly 5. Would Have Loved Her by Darren Bailey 6. Handclap by Brandon Zahorsky/Bracken Heidenreich 7. Secrets We Keep by Niels Poulsen/Shane McKeever/Guillaume Richard 8. Celtic Duo by Maggie Gallagher/Gary O' Reilly 9. Wiser & Older by Joey Warren 10. We Ain’t Broke by Jill Kaufman Weiss
11. Please Dance With Me by Jose Miguel Belloque Vane 12. Foolish by Darren Bailey 13. No Regrets by Scott Blevins 14. Mirrors by AmyGlass/Will Craig 15. Shot of Tequila by Fred Whitehouse 16. Poetry in Motion by Masters in Line 17. Country in 3 by Jo Thompson Szymanski/Maddison Glover/Michele Burton 18. Strip That Down by Maggie Gallagher/Tim Johnson 19. Just a Phase by Fred Whitehouse/Maddison Glover 20. Boots by Maddison Glover 21. Blaze of Glory by Niels Poulsen/Simon Ward et al 22. Pink Champagne by Rachael McEnaney-White 23. Southern Dreams by Maddison Glover 24. Beautiful Wonderful by Debbie Rushton/Jannie Tofte Andersen 25. Feel the Heat by Maddison Glover/Jose Miguel Belloque Vane/Roy Verdonk 26. Feel by Scott Blevins 27. Mad Crazy Love by Gary O' Reilly 28. Process in Time by Ria Vos 29. Cyber Drop Fred Whitehouse/Shane McKeever 30. Jesse James by Rachael McEnaney-White PART 2: 7:15-10 PM EST POPULAR LINE AND PARTNER OPEN DANCE Mojo Rhythm by Rob Fowler Lonely Drum by Darren Mitchell I Like Your Soul by Jill Kaufman Weiss Moses Roses Toeses by Amy Glass We Are Tonight by Dan Albro Who's Up All Night by Brandon Zahorsky Day of the Dead by Dan Albro River Bank by Jill Kaufman Weiss You Broke Up With Me by Randy Pelletier Crank It Up by Cheri Conrad Litzenburg Champagne Promise by Tina Argyle Rings (P) What Happens Next by Julia Wetzel We Ain't Broke by Jill Kaufman Weiss Train Wreck by Niels Poulsen Same Boat by Rachael McEnaney-White UK Corral Shuffle (P) Bobbi With an I by Rachael McEnaney-White The Wolf by Jonno Liberman Let Me Sleep by Lorna Mursell My Bestie by Colin Ghys/Jose Miguel Belloque Vane Get It Right by Maddison Glover Mesmerised by Fred Whitehouse/Shane McKeever Boot Scoot & Boogie by unknown Toes by Rachael McEnaney-White Music To My Eyes by Derek Steele/Simon Ward Somewhere With You by Scott Schrank/Junior Willis Shoop by Daniel Trepat/Raymond Sarlemijn et al Strait to the Bar by Dan Albro Swingin' Summer (P) Hotel Keys (P) by Dan-Kelly Albro She Kept the Hotel Key by Nicole Petrocelli Tick Tick Boom by Brandon Zahorsky I Still Fall by Sue Ann Ehmann American Kids by Randy Pelletier Strip It Down by Rachael McEnaney-White Dizzy by Jo Thompson Szymanski Drop Dead Gorgeous by Neville Fitzgerald Back on Texas Time by Gail A Dawson Muddy Water Healing by Maddison Glover/Adrian Lefebour

--

Jill D Weiss
JK Shuffles &

Subscribe & Unsubscribe

Questions

Email Us at tka...@aol.com!

How to Post in the Newsletter

To post something in the newsletter, send an email to tka...@aol.com using the following format:

SUBJECT: What, When, City, State (or City/Country if outside of the U.S.)

FROM: (include contact info)

How to Vote in the Weekly Survey

List up to 8 of your favorites with choreographer and level if you know it and email to me at tka...@aol.com before 6:30 PM EDT on Sunday. Please add the choreographer and level of the dance if you know it.

Reminder from Carol

Please do not number the votes 1-8, send me extra things, or put the name on one line and the other information on another line, it saves me time because I have to erase all extra things and spacing and formatting before I can sort. Thanks, as always, for your votes. Classes, socials, and events are starting again and we NEED to know what dances most people will know or want to know so your vote is important.

Copyright 2004-2020 - World Line Dance Newsletter - tka...@aol.com

The views expressed in this newsletter are not necessarily mine. Please try to be tactful if you have a problem with something or someone. I also do not endorse or guarantee any offers for lessons, cruises, events, merchandise or anything else exchanged for money so please read offers carefully.