World Line Dance Newsletter Monday 5/27 PLEASE REMEMBER TO VOTE THIS WEEK! Please read note!

Carol Craven

May 27, 2024, 11:21:04 AMMay 27
to world-line-da...@googlegroups.com

Please Remember to vote this week.  List up to 8 of your favorites and please use this format.  Thanks to everyone who votes early because it save me so much time on Sunday!

Dance/Choreographer/Level (if you know the level)

Thank you all for taking the time to vote!

NOTE FROM ME:   I will be sending a newsletter today and late Tuesday but not over the weekend unless I just send a short note BUT I still need you to vote for the weekly survey and I will be sending the votes to Stacy to keep until I get home.  Lots of us will be going to The Line Dance Marathon's 30's anniversary!  Isn't that amazing?  Be sure and share your updates, photos, and videos from the weekend on the Facebook Page so everyone can join in the fun even if they can't be there.  I hope everyone has been safe from the horrible storms moving across the country and will have safe and timely flights.  If you need anything posted for Wednesday, Thursday, or the weekend, be sure and send it to me by early tomorrow because I will send the Tuesday and Wednesday newsletter combined late Tuesday night.  I will be posting things on the Facebook Page.  I hope to see some of you very soon and be sure and say hi so I can put a face with an email if I don't know you already.  I also hope you take a moment to remember why we celebrate MEMORIAL DAY.

Subject: Palm Springs Winter Break, January 16-19, 2025, California

From: PSWB...@gmail.com, Bracken Heidenreich

Palm Springs Winter Break 2025 will once again be home to line dancing flamingos in all their fabulous, fuchsia glory! Come frolic in a sea of pink, flamingo-themed frivolity that's sure to fuel your fondest memories.

Feast your eyes on our flamboyant lineup of flockstars!

***Niels Poulsen

***Jo Thompson Szymanski

***Jill Babinec (djing, too!)

***Joanne Brady

plus Bracken Heidenreich and PSWB 2025 Choreography Winners.

Flamingle with the flock during our intimate, one-room event, where we all:

• Stick together like birds of a feather: everyone learns the same dances!

• Spend more time with your fun and fabulous instructors both on and off the dancefloor!

• Spend time with all your dance friends during every class and social!

Folks, don't fumble with your plans—secure your fuchsia-flavored lodging now to ensure your feathered flock finds a snug nest for the festivities. There is no host hotel - take your pick from the wonderful lodging options in Palm Springs!

And remember to flap your feathers over to www.PalmSpringsWinterBreak.com to register for our flamingo-themed line dance extravaganza under the pink-hued desert sky!

(For the non-flamingo-feathered message:

Registration is open for Palm Springs Winter Break 2025, January 16 - 19. Niels, Jo, Joanne, Bracken, and PSWB 2025 Choreography Contest winners will teach. Jill Babinec will teach and DJ!  There is no host hotel, choose your own lodging. The single-ballroom event is at 401 S. Pavilion Way, Palm Springs, California.)

www.PalmSpringsWinterBreak.com

Palm Springs, California, USA

For more information, visit the website or check the Facebook Group (https://www.facebook.com/groups/464658321967893).

If you’d like a registration form emailed directly to you, please email PSWB...@gmail.com to request one. It is available on the website, too. Thank you!

Subject: FXBG Line Dance Workshop

WHAT Intermediate/advanced social and workshop

WHEN November 22&23 2024

CITY, STATE: Fredericksburg, Virginia

FROM: Jen McCoin & Mandy Wuethrich

Contact: Fxbgli...@gmail.com

Subject: 2024 Seoul International Line Dance Festival

Subject: Snapshot on Copperknob.co.uk as of 5/27

From: George

Most Popular In The Last 7 Days

1

(4807 Views)

"A Bar Song"  Ben Murphy (DE) - April 2024

        32 Count    4 Wall    Beginner   Music: A Bar Song (Tipsy) - Shaboozey

2

(4488 Views)

Here to Dance  Maddison Glover (AUS) - May 2024

        32 Count    4 Wall    Improver   Music: Here To Dance - The Veronicas

3

(3149 Views)

Do It With Passion  Niels Poulsen (DK) - May 2024

        48 Count    2 Wall    Intermediate   Music: 911 - Teddy Swims

4

(3016 Views)

Had Some Help  Dustin Valcalda (USA) & Sierra Gil (USA) - May 2024

        32 Count    4 Wall    Beginner   Music: I Had Some Help (feat. Morgan Wallen) - Post Malone

5

(2606 Views)

Mercy  Maggie Gallagher (UK) - April 2024

        32 Count    2 Wall    Intermediate   Music: Mercy - Rachel Platten

6

(2346 Views)

She Wants a Ring  Maddison Glover (AUS) - May 2024

        24 Count    4 Wall    Improver   Music: She Wants a Ring - Dan Marshall

7

(1993 Views)

Return To Love  Gary O'Reilly (IRE) - April 2024

        40 Count    2 Wall    Intermediate   Music: Return to Love - Andrea Bocelli & Ellie Goulding : (iTunes, Amazon & Spotify)

8

(1944 Views)

Eyes Like Diamonds  Glynn Rodgers (UK) & Michelle Risley (UK) - May 2024

        64 Count    2 Wall    Easy Intermediate   Music: Where That Came From - Randy Travis

9

(1876 Views)

One On One  Karl-Harry Winson (UK) & Jamie Barnfield (UK) - May 2024

        96 Count    2 Wall    High Intermediate   Music: One On One - The Knocks & Sofi Tukker

10

(1840 Views)

Portland Dance Floor  Amy Glass (USA), Dustin Betts (USA), Jean-Pierre Madge (CH), José Miguel Belloque Vane (NL), Simon Ward (AUS) & Niels Poulsen (DK) - April 2024

        32 Count    2 Wall    Intermediate   Music: Our Song - P!nk

Subject: Breaking News Show

From: Dave Baycroft

Got some news & music for you at 5pm if you are around - Have a great Bank Holiday Monday UK xxx
The Breaking News Show 27/5 on LDR
Monday 5.00pm - 7.00pm
News Headlines – 27th May 2024
#1 – LDF News (Extreme Challenge)
#2 – Heart Of Texas (New Hotel)
#3 – WDM (Merchandise)
#4 – Roy’s 50th (GOLD)
#5 – Boogiefest 2025 (Update)
#6 – Festiline 2025 (A Jungle Party)
#7 – Latest LDR News (Playlists)
#8 – Weekend Spotlight (Scotland in France)
#9 – Palm Springs Winter Break (January 2025)
#10 – Chart News (Get your votes in for May)
#11 – New Dances (Featuring Festiline)
May be an image of 1 person and text that says '招 조일 AWESOME LINEDANCING POИCTOHE NEWS BREAKING VI MONDAY 5:00PM 7:00PM WWW.LINEDANCER- -RADIO.COM RADIO. WWW.I V,LINEDANCER-RADIO.COM LINEDANCE T Linedancer radio'

Subscribe & Unsubscribe

Questions

Email Us at tka...@aol.com!

How to Post in the Newsletter

To post something in the newsletter, send an email to tka...@aol.com using the following format:

SUBJECT: What, When, City, State (or City/Country if outside of the U.S.)

FROM: (include contact info)

How to Vote in the Weekly Survey

List up to 8 of your favorites with choreographer and level if you know it and email to me at tka...@aol.com before 6:30 PM EDT on Sunday. Please add the choreographer and level of the dance if you know it.

Reminder from Carol

Please do not number the votes 1-8, send me extra things, or put the name on one line and the other information on another line, it saves me time because I have to erase all extra things and spacing and formatting before I can sort. Thanks, as always, for your votes. Classes, socials, and events are starting again and we NEED to know what dances most people will know or want to know so your vote is important.

Copyright 2004-2020 - World Line Dance Newsletter - tka...@aol.com

The views expressed in this newsletter are not necessarily mine. Please try to be tactful if you have a problem with something or someone. I also do not endorse or guarantee any offers for lessons, cruises, events, merchandise or anything else exchanged for money so please read offers carefully.