World Line Dance Newsletter Saturday & Sunday 5/25-26 PLEASE REMEMBER TO VOTE NOW!

Carol Craven

May 25, 2024, 11:05:05 AMMay 25
to world-line-da...@googlegroups.com

Please Remember to vote this week.  List up to 8 of your favorites and please use this format.  Thanks to everyone who votes early because it save me so much time on Sunday!

Dance/Choreographer/Level (if you know the level)

Thank you all for taking the time to vote!

Subject: Virginia Line Dance Workshop, Fredericksburg, VA

Come join the Virginians in November for our first line dance workshop and we're starting with two of the best in the biz! It's labeled as intermediate/advanced but anyone is welcome. Registration is now open and all information can be found in the group. If you have any questions, message or email us. We can't wait to dance with you!

Subject: Live Feed From Eurodance

From: Dave Baycroft

Eurodance live streaming is available for all 3 workshop days for the Bamber (Intermediate/Mainstream) & Windsor (Newline/Progressive/Advanced) rooms - You can watch either room live (Or swap between them) & recordings will be available afterwards - Thanks to those already signed up 🙂 xxx
As in 2022 the streaming will be hosted by Craig P. Statt on his Live Love Line web-site & broadcast for us from Southport by Chris Godden - Thanks good friends & it's great that Craig & Donna will be with us in person this year too 🙂 🎥 xxx
We also have an official 'Event Photographer' this year - Although that sounds very expensive & professional it's just our head of security Gemma Taylor with a decent camera, so when you see her smile & pose 😁 Thanks Gemma 🙂 📸 xxx

16 others

Subject: Monday Nights Line Dancing with Jackie in Virginia Beach, VA

Tuesday Nights Line Dancing with Jackie in Chesapeake, VA

From: Jackie O'Keefe Lincoln lined...@gmail.com

Next MONDAY NIGHT - Denims, Rhinestones & Diamonds
I take requests every night too.

We will not be dancing. Enjoy your Memorial Day!

Fraternal Order of Eagles
1061 Newtown Rd
Virginia Beach, VA

Next TUESDAY NIGHT - In Person - Peppy Steppers
I take requests every night.

5:30 Beginner - All Requests
6:20 Improver - Reteach Bringing It Back
7:10 Intermediate - All Requests

Western Branch Community Center
4437 Portsmouth Blvd
Chesapeake, VA 23321

SOME OF THE DANCES WE ENJOY
3 Tequila Floor/Maddison Glover/Jo Thompson Szymanski/Intermediate
Another One BitesThe Dust/ Ryan Hunt/ Intermediate
Blessed/ Hana Ries/ Improver
Bringing It Back/Fred Whitestone/Improver
Can't Catch Me/Tim Johnston, Jean-Pierre Madge/Intermediate
Crowded Mind/Shane McKeever, Niels Poulsen/Imp Waltz
Drinkaby/Rachael McEnaney-White/ Improver
Driving in My Car -  José Miguel Belloque Vane , Alison Johnstone  & Jean-Pierre Madge
Every Move You Make/Jose Miguel, Alison Johnstone/High Beginner
Everyone Needs A Hero/Roy Verdonk, Grace David & Jef Camps/Intermediate
Faded Dreams/Maddison Glover, Simon Ward, Fred Whitehouse/Intermediate
Ghosted/Niels Poulsen/Intermediate
Give me your Tempo/Nathan Gardiner/Improver/Poulsen
Goodbye’s Been Good To You/ Julia Wetzel/Int
In Walked YouMaggie Gallagher/Intermediate
Let's Get Down/Chris Jacques/Debbie Rushton/Intermediate
Move You/Simon Ward/Advanced NC2S
Pieces/Dustin Betts/Intermediate NC2S
Ready or Not/Amy Glass/Improver
Say Goodbye/Diane Capron/Absolute Beginner
Show Me/Joey Warren/Intermediate
The Vibe/Tim Johnson/Intermediate
'Til You Can't/Gary O'Reilly/Intermediate
Waterfall/Gallagher/Intermediate

See you on the dance floor!

Jackie

Jackie O'Keefe Lincoln

Line Dancing In The Tidewater Area of Virginia

P.O. Box 54

Zuni, VA 23898

757-469-5367

Subject: Tampa Floor Play Tonight, Pinellas Park, FL

From: Danielle Blouin

Tonight: Tampa FloorPlay WCS Dance! 🌟
🕒 When: 7:30 PM
📍 Where: Bayou Dance Club, Pinellas Park
What's Happening?
Lessons: Fun, beginner-friendly WCS lesson and a novice/int lesson at 7:45pm
Snacks & Refreshments: pizza, fruit, snacks, ice cream with all the toppings & cookies...yum!
Social Dancing: 3 hours of great music and dancing.
BYOB: Bring your favorite drink!
Why Join Us?
Welcoming Community: Friendly vibes and fun times for everyone.
Fantastic Music: Dance to an awesome mix of tunes😎
Don’t miss out on a night of dancing, food, and fun! See you on the dance floor!🌟
May be an image of 3 people, people dancing and text that says 'TAMPA FLOORPLAY WCS EVERY 4TH SAYURDAY 2 LEVELS OF WCS LESSONS @ 7:45 SOCIAL DANCING 8:30 TO MIDNIGHT'

Subject: FLORIDA DANCE MAGIC - EARLY BIRD DEADLINE IS APPROACHING! DON'T MISS THE BEST RATES AROUND! (Couples)
From: floridadancem...@shared1.ccsend.com

NEW EVENT DIRECTION BY ROBERT CORDOBA, ROBIN LANDRY & APRIL PRINCE

WEBSITE

FLORIDA DANCE MAGIC IS BACK!

Robert Cordoba, Robin Landry & April Prince welcome you to south Florida's only World Swing Dance Council event.

As a premier West Coast Swing convention, we strive to provide you with a high quality dancing experience through competitions, performances, music, social dancing and our new venue. We want your time with us to be fun and enjoyable leaving you with everlasting memories.

  • NEW!! Hours and Hours of Additional Social Dancing
  • NEW!! Music Mix of More Than Just West Coast Swing
  • NEW!! Incredible Ft. Lauderdale Westin Location
  • NEW!! The Invitational Team Match Show
  • NEW!! The Top Teacher Award
  • NEW!! 2nd Ballroom with Country Swing Dancing & Contests on Saturday Night!

ABOUT

REGISTRATER NOW! RATES INCREASE JUNE 1ST!

Adult weekend pass is only $159!

Your weekend pass includes all workshops, all social dancing and unlimited viewing of contests and activities.

Register now for the best rates.

REGISTER FOR TICKETS

OUR HIGHLY QUALIFIED JUDGES & INSTRUCTORS

OUR DEEJAYS

OUR SUPPORT TEAM

OUR VENUE - MORE ROOMS ADDED!

THE FORT LAUDERDALE WESTIN

400 Corporate Drive

Ft. Lauderdale, FL 33334

954-772-1331

  • Great Location - Only $149
  • 15 Minutes from the Ft. Lauderdale Airport
  • Across the Street from the Tri-Rail Train Station (Services the Ft. Lauderdale, Miami and Palm Beach Airports)
  • 13 Minutes from Lauderdale-By-The-Sea Beach
  • 15 Minutes from the Pompano Beach Ocean Front
  • Lovely Outdoor Pool and Hot Tub
  • 24 Hour Workout Room
  • Free Wifi
  • Free Parking
  • Onsite Restaurant

BOOK YOUR ROOM HERE

WSDC J&J AND OTHER CONTESTS OFFERED

WSDC JACK & JILL DIVISIONS

Newcomer

Novice

Intermediate

Masters (Age 50+)

All-Star

JACK & JILL PROAM DIVISIONS

Novice

Intermediate

STRICTLY SWING PRO-AM DIVISIONS

Newcomer

Novice

Intermediate

Masters (age 50+)

NEW THIS YEAR!!!!

ROUTINES

Pro-Am Open Routines

NEW THIS YEAR!!!!

The Invitational Team Match Show

ALSO NEW!!!

The Top Teacher Award!!

Be a part of the action and help your teacher win!

REGISTER FOR CONTESTS HERE

WANT THE BEST SEAT IN THE HOUSE?

BECOME A SPONSOR!

Becoming a sponsor has its perks which may include, depending on the level, VIP seating and exposure for your business to thousands of potential clients across the US and the globe from our extensive mailing lists and media association.

You will also receive advertising and acknowledgement at the event and a special sponsors' party.

MORE SPONSOR INFORMATION

We want to thank you for your support of Florida Dance Magic. It means that this dance we love so much called "West Coast Swing" will continue to thrive and grow not only in south Florida, but around the globe.

FLORIDA DANCE MAGIC WEBSITE

Email  Facebook  Instagram  Web

Florida Dance Magic Productions LLC | 260 NW 37th Way | Deerfield Beach, FL 33442 US

Unsubscribe | Update Profile | Constant Contact Data Notice

Constant Contact

Subscribe & Unsubscribe

Questions

Email Us at tka...@aol.com!

How to Post in the Newsletter

To post something in the newsletter, send an email to tka...@aol.com using the following format:

SUBJECT: What, When, City, State (or City/Country if outside of the U.S.)

FROM: (include contact info)

How to Vote in the Weekly Survey

List up to 8 of your favorites with choreographer and level if you know it and email to me at tka...@aol.com before 6:30 PM EDT on Sunday. Please add the choreographer and level of the dance if you know it.

Reminder from Carol

Please do not number the votes 1-8, send me extra things, or put the name on one line and the other information on another line, it saves me time because I have to erase all extra things and spacing and formatting before I can sort. Thanks, as always, for your votes. Classes, socials, and events are starting again and we NEED to know what dances most people will know or want to know so your vote is important.

Copyright 2004-2020 - World Line Dance Newsletter - tka...@aol.com

The views expressed in this newsletter are not necessarily mine. Please try to be tactful if you have a problem with something or someone. I also do not endorse or guarantee any offers for lessons, cruises, events, merchandise or anything else exchanged for money so please read offers carefully.