World Line Dance Newsletter Thursday 6/27 PLEASE REMEMBER TO VOTE THIS WEEK!

Carol Craven

Jun 27, 2024, 10:06:48 AMJun 27
to world-line-da...@googlegroups.com

Please Remember to vote this week.  List up to 8 of your favorites and please use this format.  Thanks to everyone who votes early because it save me so much time on Sunday!

Dance/Choreographer/Level (if you know the level)

Thank you all for taking the time to vote!

Subject: Video Album from Eurodance

Posted by: Jessie Chan

Youtube told me I have reached my daily limit of uploading. Most of them have been uploaded. Some are awaiting for approval to list on my channel from choreographers. 🤪
Thank you, Dave Baycroft for updating schedule. It made me so easy to edit the video title.
Enjoy xx

and 41 others

Subject: Southest Florida: Dance To Dawn
From: dance...@hotmail.com

Dance To Dawn

Check my Facebook page for updates:

Mondays 7pm to 9:30pm $15
All levels line dance with some open dance requests
Location: Dance All Night, 2250 Palm Beach Lakes Blvd, West Palm Beach

Wednesdays 7pm to 9pm $5
Beginner to Improver level line dance lessons and open dance requests
Location: Rudy's Bamboo Room, Lake Worth

Call or text with any questions 561.281.9735 or email dance...@hotmail.com

Subject: What Jonno Lieberman taught in Costa Mesa, Ca This week

Here is this week’s Wednesday line dance class lesson plan! (June 26th)
I knew Eurodance would offer up some great choices. Between that and The Line Dance Marathon, we’ve got a lot of dance floor to cover. We’ll see how we’re doing after the first two teaches and reviews, but I’m hoping to squeeze in a third, maybe even a surprise fourth (easy) teach. (Edited to add Euro Cha!)
New teaches!
•It’s All Mine - Jason Takahashi
•Novocaine - Shane McKeever
•I.L.T. - Tim Johnson
Reviews!
•Vibe Check - Debbie Rushton
•Second Minute Hour - Shane McKeever
7pm, $20
2221 Harbor Blvd, Costa Mesa, CA 92627
The dance studio is the rear building.

Subject: Last Chance...
From: br...@dancemardigras.com

We're only 30 days from Dance Mardi Gras - I you don't miss out on any of the fun!

We get started Thursday July 25th.

First, make sure you don't miss an important deadline👇

  • We have Dinner Show Tickets Available (only about 25 left) Make sure to get the 'VIP Mardi Gras Event Pass' - Register Here
  • The UCWDC deadline is July 10th (no registrations will be taken after this date)
  • WSCS Swing Registration is open till about 4 hrs before your comp.

Now on with your tour of Dance Mardi Gras...

Your Tour of Dance Mardi Gras!

The Captains Party is our group trip down Bourbon St to the Cat's Meow. It's going down Thursday 5:30-7:30pm. (Meet in the hotel lobby at 5:15)

Some people say it's the most memorable part of the weekend.

Your captains party host is Royal Court member 'Captain' Rachel Champion. The captain throws the party and  Rachel is perfect for the job!

Insider tip: Be there friday night of the passing of the scepter where Greg & Laura officially take their seat as King & Queen of Dance Mardi Gras! See the schedule

Saturday Night Parade

This is what makes Dance Mardi Gras special.  It's our falous Parade with a band, costumes confetti and yes... lots of beads!

If you have some gold, purple or green... this is the night to wear it. You can even volunteer to be in the parade and wear one of our many crazy costumes!

You'll dance the weekend away!

  • The parade will be done with plenty of time to social dance.
  • The workshops are AMAZING (w/30min social dance breaks throughout the day)
  • Country and Swing Social Dancing Thus, Fri & Sat night (yes some will dance till the wee hours of the morning both at the hotel and on Bourbon St)
  • Competitions run lightning fast leaving you plenty of time to enjoy New Orleans.

Dance Mardi Gras is weekend you won't soon forget!

See you in New Orleans!

-Brian B

PS Here is your weekend schedule of events

PPS got a question? Hit reply and like a genie🧞 we will grant your wish!

Dance Mardi Gras

8023 Catherine Lane

Louisville KY 40222

facebook
br...@dancemardigras.com

Change my email preferences

Subject: WDM Pre Party News

From: Dave Baycroft

Chatted & planned/plotted with Jo Thompson Szymanski at Eurodance & looking forward to this so much - If you are coming to WDM the Wainwright Club was a good reason to come on the Thursday & this is a better reason - Promoted to the Spanish Hall with all the space we need to give everyone an awesome pre-party night hosted by Jo & free to event ticket holders - Come early so you can join us 😎 xxx

Subscribe & Unsubscribe

Questions

Email Us at tka...@aol.com!

How to Post in the Newsletter

To post something in the newsletter, send an email to tka...@aol.com using the following format:

SUBJECT: What, When, City, State (or City/Country if outside of the U.S.)

FROM: (include contact info)

How to Vote in the Weekly Survey

List up to 8 of your favorites with choreographer and level if you know it and email to me at tka...@aol.com before 6:30 PM EDT on Sunday. Please add the choreographer and level of the dance if you know it.

Reminder from Carol

Please do not number the votes 1-8, send me extra things, or put the name on one line and the other information on another line, it saves me time because I have to erase all extra things and spacing and formatting before I can sort. Thanks, as always, for your votes. Classes, socials, and events are starting again and we NEED to know what dances most people will know or want to know so your vote is important.

Copyright 2004-2020 - World Line Dance Newsletter - tka...@aol.com

The views expressed in this newsletter are not necessarily mine. Please try to be tactful if you have a problem with something or someone. I also do not endorse or guarantee any offers for lessons, cruises, events, merchandise or anything else exchanged for money so please read offers carefully.