World Line Dance Newsletter Thursday 1/13 PLEASE REMEMBER TO VOTE THIS WEEK

Carol Craven

Jan 13, 2022, 11:09:23 AM1/13/22
to world-line-da...@googlegroups.com

+

Thursday 1/13

SUBJECT: 2021 MOST PLAYED DANCES AT EVENTS in the MAIN BALLROOM with Videos
FROM: Stacy J Garcia, stacy...@gmail.com

Click on this link to view the most played dances for 2021:
http://bit.ly/2021MostPlayedDancesMain

This just shows how many events the dances were played at, along with total plays.

FROM THE FOLLOWING 9 EVENTS: Line Dancers' Spring Break, HOT Heart Of Texas, The Line Dance Marathon, Fun In the Sun, Pikes Peak Line Dance or Bust, Virginia Line Dance Festival, Desert Dance Line Dance Festival, Motor City Dance Classic, and Florida Line Dance Classic.

The information contained in this list is gathered from people who have taken the time to keep track of the dances while at the event.

If you would like to volunteer to assist in gathering information please contact me. The more input I have the more accurate the results.

Subject: My first visit to the OCC Roadhouse & Museum in St. Petersburg/Clearwater, FL

From: Me (Carol Craven)

My friends have been telling me how much fun they have been having on Wednesday nights at the OCC Roadhouse in Clearwater so I went on my virgin tour last night and it was FUN! Wow, this place is amazing. If you love line dancing to very easy dances and being in motorcycle heaven for a night, you must go see this place. First of all the dance floor, which is outside with giant fans overhead, is filled with people from all over, many I had not seen in ages. The floor is poured cement but smooth and when the lessons get started at 6:30, the floor is packed. Brandon, the instructor there, taught three easy dances and then you could do whatever dances you like after to the country music that was played. I don't know about you, but sometimes I like to do just dance and follow along and just have fun and that was me last night. Ann and Neil Splain were there and introduced me to the people who make it all happen and they were very nice. There were also lots of people there from Cody's class and the Stockyard and other classes in the area so it was fun seeing them. I took lots of pictures because the decor is AMAZING! I have never seen such beautiful motorcycles so take a moment and look at the photos. It's free to get in to dance and there is a very nice restaurant if you want to go there to eat beforehand. They do different things on different nights but Wednesday is for Country dancing. I'll post a link to their site so you can see what they do on other nights. The food looked yummy and I can't wait to go back to give it a taste. They also have a wonderful gift shop with everything you could possibly want to buy or gift to someone who loves Harley Motorcycles. If you want to buy your own motorcycle there is a Harley Davidson Dealership right next door! It is on 49th Street North in Clearwater (with the biggest USA Flag I have ever seen) so check it out the next time you are in the area. Thanks for a fun night to everyone and I'm glad you kept telling me how much fun you had because I will definitely be back again.

Here's the link to everything going on there:

OCC Road House & Museum

10575 49th Street North
Clearwater, FL 33762

Subject: Sunshine in Line Choreography Competition Entry Deadline

From: Rachael McEnaney-White

Registration for choreography competition ends in 12 days on January 24th, all step sheets and music must be sent by then.
Find out more and register here:
We are excited to see your choreography ❤️🎶

Subject: Crystal Boot Awards -- Have you signed up to watch it if you can't go in person?

https://crystalbootawards.com/index.asp

NOTE POSTED ON FACEBOOK BY: Nina Skyrud

With Crystal Boot Awards coming up - do you know that the nominated dances are the dances that have the most votes on Linedancerweb through the year? And that the votes expire after a month so you have to vote for it again if it's still your fav? I didn't until last year. I am not alone. There are popular dances loved by thousands that isn't even on Linedancerweb, cause the choreographers don't know. Like the one below. Well, now it is! Please, if you love a dance, and you don't find it to vote for it, tell the choreographer to upload it on Linedancer!

Subscribe & Unsubscribe

Questions

Email Us at tka...@aol.com!

How to Post in the Newsletter

To post something in the newsletter, send an email to tka...@aol.com using the following format:

SUBJECT: What, When, City, State (or City/Country if outside of the U.S.)

FROM: (include contact info)

How to Vote in the Weekly Survey

List up to 8 of your favorites with choreographer and level if you know it and email to me at tka...@aol.com before 6:30 PM EDT on Sunday. Please add the choreographer and level of the dance if you know it.

Reminder from Carol

Please do not number the votes 1-8, send me extra things, or put the name on one line and the other information on another line, it saves me time because I have to erase all extra things and spacing and formatting before I can sort. Thanks, as always, for your votes. Classes, socials, and events are starting again and we NEED to know what dances most people will know or want to know so your vote is important.

Copyright 2004-2020 - World Line Dance Newsletter - tka...@aol.com

The views expressed in this newsletter are not necessarily mine. Please try to be tactful if you have a problem with something or someone. I also do not endorse or guarantee any offers for lessons, cruises, events, merchandise or anything else exchanged for money so please read offers carefully.