World Line Dance Newsletter Saturday. JUST A REMINDER TO VOTE. NOBODY SENT ME NEWS. WAH.

Carol Craven

Jan 15, 2022, 11:10:43 AM1/15/22
to world-line-da...@googlegroups.com

+

Saturday 1/15

PLEASE remember to vote by SUNDAY, 6:30 PM (SAME TIME AS NY).  Maybe we can have a really good vote this week!  Now that events and workshops and socials are starting back up in full force, it is important so we ALL be able to dance together and the surveys really do help to at least give you a clue about what to review or learn so you can dance all day and night long!  Just list up to 8 of your favorite dances (they can be old or new dances) and email them to me at tka...@aol.com by Sunday evenings each week.  Please use this format:  Dance/Choreographer/Level (if you know the level)
THANKS, AS ALWAYS, FOR TAKING A MOMENT TO VOTE.  Save your votes each week and you can add/change/delete as your favorites change.  Even easier!

Subscribe & Unsubscribe

Questions

Email Us at tka...@aol.com!

How to Post in the Newsletter

To post something in the newsletter, send an email to tka...@aol.com using the following format:

SUBJECT: What, When, City, State (or City/Country if outside of the U.S.)

FROM: (include contact info)

How to Vote in the Weekly Survey

List up to 8 of your favorites with choreographer and level if you know it and email to me at tka...@aol.com before 6:30 PM EDT on Sunday. Please add the choreographer and level of the dance if you know it.

Reminder from Carol

Please do not number the votes 1-8, send me extra things, or put the name on one line and the other information on another line, it saves me time because I have to erase all extra things and spacing and formatting before I can sort. Thanks, as always, for your votes. Classes, socials, and events are starting again and we NEED to know what dances most people will know or want to know so your vote is important.

Copyright 2004-2020 - World Line Dance Newsletter - tka...@aol.com

The views expressed in this newsletter are not necessarily mine. Please try to be tactful if you have a problem with something or someone. I also do not endorse or guarantee any offers for lessons, cruises, events, merchandise or anything else exchanged for money so please read offers carefully.