World Line Dance Newsletter Wednesday 1/12 PLEASE REMEMBER TO VOTE THIS WEEK

Carol Craven

Jan 12, 2022, 12:25:53 PM1/12/22
to world-line-da...@googlegroups.com

+

Wednesday 1/12

Subject: Ft. Wayne Dance For All

From: Jamie Marshall

Join us for the 2022 Ft. Wayne Dance for All!! Offering line dance, swing, two-step, waltz, cha-cha, ballroom, pattern partner and more!! Get those creative minds going for our choreography exhibition with cash prizes!!
Ft. Wayne Dance For All – Official Event Home

Ft. Wayne Dance For All – Official Event Home
Mark your calendars for March 3rd – March 6th for the 2022 FT. WAYNE DAN

Subject: Subject: Dancing w/Trev 1_14
From: dancingw...@gmail.com

Hey dance fam!

Hope you're all having a wonderful week. If you weren't able to make it to "Worlds" last week, even to just check it out or be a spectator, you really missed out! I could go on and on about how many cool things they had to offer! However, I won't keep you all that long today! LOL
Needless to say, what an awesome competition and event being put together.

Just quickly- Congratulations to my boy Kelly Cavallaro!! Jason Turner, and my Wild Roses!! Ahhh.. so happy and proud of them. Great job this past week Lynn, you did amazing! Huge shout out to Rachael! She was inducted into the UCWDC Hall of Fame. What an incredible honor!

This Friday- I was really hoping I'd be seeing many of you. However, It's the second Friday of the month this week sooo I won't be with you guys at The Barn, I'll actually have a free friday! AH who would have thought I get one of those.. However! You do have the opportunity to check out the two step classes being held there! Starts at 7pm. & btw.. there ARE still line dance lessons with Lynn in the main room!
I will be back Friday the 21st and already have the three dances picked out that we will be working on! :) Love y'all Look forward to seeing you!

Thinking and debating on doing another Workshop/social dance day. If anyone has any suggestions on somewhere to hold this? I know that at the moment with the Covid being spread like wildfire again, it's possibly not the best time. However, I'd like to start planning something? Open to ideas! Have a great week everyone!

--
Trevor Thornton,

USLDCC- Champion
Choreographer/Instructor
#FSdance
 "Dance to Express, Not impress"

SUBJECT:  LET'S DANCE DAY SOCIAL FOR FEBRUARY
FROM:  Lindy  lindysda...@gmail.com

Yes, another change ......so very sorry.  They rented the ballroom out to someone for Feb. 5th and it couldn't be changed.  Our LDD for Feb. will be Saturday, Feb. 19th!!!!!!!  Same time (1 to 4 p.m.) and same place!!  Please share this information with your BFFs.  I hope this is the last change we have to make for the rest of the year.🤞🤞

I know that many will be going to Rachael's World Dance Masters event that weekend, but if you are not, I hope you will come dance with us!!!

LET'S DANCE
Lindy

Subject: Tuesday Night Dancing at JK Shuffles, both live and on Zoom

FROM:  JILL WEISS, ji...@freespindance.com

JK SHUFFLES
EVERY TUESDAY NIGHT 7-10 PM EST, LIVE AND ON ZOOM
OPEN DANCE REQUESTS WITH REVIEWS
ALL LEVELS, ALL GENRES OF MUSIC
INSTRUCTOR:  JILL WEISS

FUN Tuesday Night Open Dance with reviews at JK Shuffles, both live and on Zoom! We danced (with quick reviews):

You Had Me At Drink (teach!) by Rob Holley
Christmas in the Country (danced to Up) by Jill Kaufman Weiss/Heather Detrick
Somewhere With You by Junior Willis/Scott Schrank
Here We Go by Gary O' Reilly/Maggie Gallagher
The Queen by Guillaume Richard et al
Train Wreck by Niels Poulsen
Raised Like This by Darren Bailey
Cold Heart by Maddison Glover
Some Kind of Wonderful by Gary O' Reilly
And I Say by Gary O' Reilly
Gives Me Shivers by Brandon Zahorsky
Tick Tick Boom by Brandon Zahorsky
Slow Down Summer by Jill Kaufman Weiss/Lynne Martino
Wintergreen by Maggie Gallagher
I've Seen It All by Gary O' Reilly
Beautiful Goodbye by Michael Barr
Four on the Floor by Matt Thomson
Intrigue by Rob Fowler
Havana Cha by Ria Vos

Jill D Weiss

JK Shuffles &
Fat City Screen Printing & Embroidery
99 Danbury Road
New Milford, CT  06776

Subject:  ATLANTA DANCE WEEKLY

11 January 2022 Edition

www.atlantadanceweekly.com

PLEASE send any future items to: atlantada...@gmail.com    THANKS

Subscribe & Unsubscribe

Questions

Email Us at tka...@aol.com!

How to Post in the Newsletter

To post something in the newsletter, send an email to tka...@aol.com using the following format:

SUBJECT: What, When, City, State (or City/Country if outside of the U.S.)

FROM: (include contact info)

How to Vote in the Weekly Survey

List up to 8 of your favorites with choreographer and level if you know it and email to me at tka...@aol.com before 6:30 PM EDT on Sunday. Please add the choreographer and level of the dance if you know it.

Reminder from Carol

Please do not number the votes 1-8, send me extra things, or put the name on one line and the other information on another line, it saves me time because I have to erase all extra things and spacing and formatting before I can sort. Thanks, as always, for your votes. Classes, socials, and events are starting again and we NEED to know what dances most people will know or want to know so your vote is important.

Copyright 2004-2020 - World Line Dance Newsletter - tka...@aol.com

The views expressed in this newsletter are not necessarily mine. Please try to be tactful if you have a problem with something or someone. I also do not endorse or guarantee any offers for lessons, cruises, events, merchandise or anything else exchanged for money so please read offers carefully.