ScottLH...@gmail.com

Jul 15, 2008, 4:01:40 PM7/15/08
to World Federalist Institute
Dear WFI Fellows,

Congratulations for navigating your way in here. I'm hoping this will
format will finally provide us with a workable Discussion Forum.
Although anyone may view these posts, contributions are limited to
those who have been approved by Meghan. Therefore, we will have a
kind of privacy, at the same time allowing those visitors who have a
strong interest in our conversations to request access.

Please post a message on any subject.

Next week I will share my list of questions on the future of human
society for interns who are currently at CGS and will also summarize
their responses.

Best regards,

Scott Hoffman
WFI Director