New and deleted indicators in the API (9/2017)

Tim Herzog

Sep 15, 2017, 5:32:40 PM9/15/17
to World Bank API
Hello everyone,

This is a status update to let you know that we've just concluded our September, 2017 quarterly update of the World Development Indicators API. This update includes 31 new indicators and 1 deleted indicator. Please consult the Data Updates and Errata page for more information. I've included the deleted indicator codes below as deletions are most likely to affect existing code.

Regards,
Tim Herzog
Data Scientist
World Bank Group

Deleted Indicators in September, 2017 Update

  • FB.POS.TOTL.P5: Point-of-sale terminals (per 100,000 adults)