tangible 3D- printed data sculptures based on World Bank data

Volker Schweisfurth

Mar 2, 2016, 11:09:48 AM3/2/16
to World Bank API
Hello ,

my name is Volker Schweisfurth and I am a elder data artist, living in Germany.

After many years as consulatnt within the German KfW Group I use World Bank data to morph them into tangible 3D- printed data sculptures to accompany presentations etc. At present, I have a certain focus on the World Bank Group´s "Doing Business" data and the stories behind.

As an example, see attached a picture of some small investment " landscapes" as printed.
If anyone of you is interested in my experiences/modeling, please let me know.

Best regards

Volker Schweisfurth
MeliesArt

Tangible comparison investment landscapes w.jpg

Prasanna Lal Das

Mar 2, 2016, 11:30:47 AM3/2/16
to world-b...@googlegroups.com
This is interesting Volker. Please write me at pla...@worldbank.org and we can take it from there.

Sent from my iPhone
<Tangible comparison investment landscapes w.jpg>