Climate API

Nina Jessica Lu

Nov 3, 2015, 12:11:05 AM11/3/15
to World Bank API
I would like to simply get recent historical temperature/precipitation data for countries. However, I am quite confused with the different types of models. I would not like a model but rather the actual historical data for recent years. How would I do this using the world bank api?

Pat

Nov 5, 2015, 11:05:05 PM11/5/15
to World Bank API
I agree with Nina. I have read the instructions several times and the query command is straight forward. However, where you enter the actual query command is not. Can you please clarify this. The API Query Builder is clear as in searching for climate data. In fact it has no option for climate.