Update site not working

503 wyświetlenia

Jonathan Wadelius

nieprzeczytany,
12 maj 2016, 11:16:0612.05.2016
do Workspace Mechanic for Eclipse
Hi,

I tried to download the plugin from the update site http://workspacemechanic.eclipselabs.org.codespot.com/git.update/mechanic but was met with a Error 404 message. Is the update site temporarily or permanently down?

//
  Jonathan

Pratigya Sigdyal

nieprzeczytany,
12 maj 2016, 11:31:2512.05.2016
do Workspace Mechanic for Eclipse
Yes, I was also trying to download the plugin. Any update in this?

Robert Konigsberg

nieprzeczytany,
12 maj 2016, 11:57:0112.05.2016
do workspacemechanic
I'm basically not maintaining it any more.

Pratigya Sigdyal

nieprzeczytany,
12 maj 2016, 12:17:5912.05.2016
do Workspace Mechanic for Eclipse
So does this mean there is no way I can download the plugin from the Eclipse marketplace?

Robert Konigsberg

nieprzeczytany,
12 maj 2016, 19:29:5812.05.2016
do workspacemechanic

I mean, it's easy to build from source. I can pick it up again, but I'm not sure when that will be.

Robert Konigsberg

nieprzeczytany,
12 maj 2016, 19:30:4612.05.2016
do workspacemechanic

If someone wants to help make this happen, I'll be happy to work with someone with some plugin deployment experience.

alf.s...@gmail.com

nieprzeczytany,
21 cze 2016, 14:08:1521.06.2016
do Workspace Mechanic for Eclipse
Hello together,

i've moved the project to my github account:

https://github.com/alfsch/workspacemechanic

The project is updated to use tycho 0.25.0 and a composite update site/repository is created. You can find the new update site on my github pages:

https://alfsch.github.io/eclipse-updates/workspacemechanic

Help on migrating Workspace Mechanic to 'Neon' is welcome.

BR,

Alfred

Sören Liebich

nieprzeczytany,
22 cze 2016, 11:37:3722.06.2016
do Workspace Mechanic for Eclipse
Hi,

can you also update the install button on the eclipse marktplace page to reenable drag and drop installation?

alf.s...@gmail.com

nieprzeczytany,
22 cze 2016, 14:21:1722.06.2016
do Workspace Mechanic for Eclipse
Hello,

I've already written an E-Mail to the Owner of the marketplace Entry --> no Answer until now.

BR,

Alfred
Wiadomość została usunięta

ToM

nieprzeczytany,
30 sty 2018, 04:46:0730.01.2018
do Workspace Mechanic for Eclipse
Hi,

I wrote to Neil and we have some progress :-)
He added Alfred and me as an editor.
I fixed the eclipse marketplace "install" link so everything should be working now

Regards
Tobias
Odpowiedz wszystkim
Odpowiedz autorowi