1failing task: "File Encoding" whenever I restart eclipse

Eric Düll

Jan 7, 2014, 7:54:18 AM1/7/14
to workspac...@googlegroups.com
Hi everybody,

has anybody of you already had the problem, that whenever you restart eclipse, there is always one failing task: "File encoding". You can fix it as often as you want but after the next restart, the file encoding will again be different. If yes, then I would be interested what causes the problem and how to fix it. If not, then please let me know and I will attach additional informations like eclipse version, dump of the preferences before and after, rules, and so on.

Thanks in advance
Eric

Robert Konigsberg

Jan 7, 2014, 9:31:03 AM1/7/14