How run the source code by using Maven?

Jingjie Jiang

Aug 23, 2014, 2:04:00 PM8/23/14
to workspac...@googlegroups.com
I am using Eclipse Kelper and I have installed Maven plugin in my Eclipse (I am a new Maven user). I want to run the source code via Maven (using the pom.xml file provided), however, I couldn't run it successfully and there is few available documentations on your website about it. Could anyone give me some hints?

Robert Konigsberg

Aug 23, 2014, 3:46:11 PM8/23/14
to workspacemechanic
FWIW, I've never used Maven and can't answer this.
> --

Robert Konigsberg

Jingjie Jiang

Aug 23, 2014, 3:54:01 PM8/23/14
to workspac...@googlegroups.com
hmmm, thanks very much for your answer :P But, would you mind to tell me what are the POM files for? That was the reason why I thought you used Maven - -

Robert Konigsberg

Aug 23, 2014, 3:54:51 PM8/23/14
to workspacemechanic
I might have started to use it, but did not get far enough.

Jingjie Jiang

Aug 23, 2014, 3:58:34 PM8/23/14
to workspac...@googlegroups.com
Alright, got it :O I should ask a little bit earlier, I spent a lot of time to try to figure out how to run the Mechanic in Maven LOL