Release of v0.3.3

workpattern

Sep 23, 2013, 5:53:55 PM9/23/13
to workp...@googlegroups.com
I have just released v0.3.3 to Rubygems.  It has 3 bug fixes and some better tests.

I have been listening to the RubyRogues (http://rubyrogues.com) podcasts of late and as a result I moved to using minitest and was inspired to have a closer look at the ugly tests I had written.  I rewrote the tests for the hour class (inspired by the Rogues) and ended it up with some bugs I needed to fix.

I also started on the Day class, but haven't found any more bugs yet.  I will continue to update the tests, but will only release if I find and fix bugs.

Thanks for using the Gem, much appreciated.