2013 Meeting - Quick email - please read if attending meeting in 2013

Darling, Stephen

May 8, 2013, 9:16:01 AM5/8/13
to workin...@googlegroups.com

Dear Colleagues

Forgive me taking your time, this is just a quick check to make sure I’ve not missed anyone out or mis-typed any email addresses of anyone  who wishes to attend this year’s meeting.

I have now sent out confirmations and information for attendees for this year’s Working Memory Meeting in Edinburgh. Please get in touch ASAP if you have sent me a booking and you have not received conformation from me.

Kind regards

Steve Darling

Dr Stephen Darling
Division of Psychology & Sociology
Queen Margaret University
My research papers as listed in eResearch (QMU’s open access repository).

Webpage and contact details: http://www.qmu.ac.uk/psych/staff/Darling.htm

Twitter: @PsychQMU_SD