2013 Working Memory Meeting - Bookings Open

Darling, Stephen

Mar 22, 2013, 8:09:11 AM3/22/13
to workin...@googlegroups.com

Dear Colleagues

I am very happy to announce that the 2013 Working Memory Meeting is now open for bookings.

It will take place from just after lunchtime (2.00) on Wednesday 19 June 2013 until Lunch on Friday 21 June 2013. The venue will be Queen Margaret University, Edinburgh, UK.

Full details can be found here: http://sites.google.com/site/workingmemorydiscussionmeeting/home  or in the attached booking form

I look forward to seeing many of you there,

Kind regards

Stephen Darling (Meeting Organiser)

______________

Dr Stephen Darling
Division of Psychology & Sociology
Queen Margaret University
My research papers as listed in eResearch (QMU’s open access repository).

Webpage and contact details: http://www.qmu.ac.uk/psych/staff/Darling.htm

Research Blog: http://stevedarling.wordpress.com/

Take part online: http://www.memoryresearch.org.uk/mem/index.html

parceletter2013.docx

Darling, Stephen

Apr 9, 2013, 5:30:05 AM4/9/13
to workin...@googlegroups.com

Dear Colleagues

Just a reminder to those that have not already booked a place  that the 2013 Working Memory Meeting is now open for bookings.

If you wish to book a place but it will take time to arrange payment I am happy to receive booking forms in advance of payment – just send them in and I’ll hold a place.

parceletter2013.docx