RE: 2014 Parcevall Hall Working Memory Meeting - Open for Bookings

Darling, Stephen

Mar 19, 2014, 11:39:33 AM3/19/14
to workin...@googlegroups.com, ren...@staffmail.ed.ac.uk

Apologies to all – this email does, of course, refer to the 2014 Working Memory Meeting and it will take place at PARCEVALL HALL in Yorkshire and not Queen Margaret University,. Here is the correct text of the message. Sorry for any confusion caused…

Dear Colleagues

I am very happy to announce that the 2014 Working Memory Meeting is now open for bookings.

It will take place from just after lunchtime (2.00) on Monday 23 June 2014 and end after lunch on Wednesday 25 June 2014. The venue will be Parcevall Hall, Near Skipton in North Yorkshire, UK.

Full details can be found here: http://sites.google.com/site/workingmemorydiscussionmeeting/home  or in the attached booking form

I look forward to seeing many of you there,

I’d also just like to point out that this is the annual meeting of UK Working Memory researchers and to make absolutely clear that it is a different meeting from the International Conference on Working Memory in Cambridge in July and also the European Working Memory Symposium in Edinburgh in September.

Best wishes

Stephen Darling

______________

Dr Stephen Darling
Division of Psychology & Sociology
Queen Margaret University
My research papers as listed in eResearch (QMU’s open access repository).

Webpage and contact details: http://www.qmu.ac.uk/psych/staff/Darling.htm

Research Blog: http://stevedarling.wordpress.com/

Take part online: http://www.memoryresearch.org.uk/mem/index.html

Darling, Stephen

Apr 11, 2014, 10:51:19 AM4/11/14
to workin...@googlegroups.com, ren...@staffmail.ed.ac.uk

Dear Colleagues

Just a wee reminder in case you were thinking of coming to the WM meeting at Parcevall Hall this year – the deadline for applications is Friday 1st May (I’m happy to be flexible with payment if it needs to be later than that, but please send in your forms ASAP).