Working Memory Meeting Dates 2013 and 2014

Darling, Stephen

Sep 27, 2012, 6:50:16 AM9/27/12
to calia...@gmail.com, Calia, Clara, workin...@googlegroups.com

Dear Colleagues

Firstly thanks to all who completed my dates poll for the 2013 meeting: your responses helped in setting the date to be as accessible for as many respondents as possible.

Secondly, I am now in a position to clarify the dates and venues for Working Memory meetings in 2013 and 2014. Following the success of the 2011 meeting at Queen Margaret University in Edinburgh we shall return there in 2013. In 2014 we will be back at our traditional venue at Parcevall Hall in Yorkshire. As usual, both meetings will run from early afternoon on the first day until lunchtime on the last.

Here are the dates for your diary:

2013 Working Memory Meeting: Weds 19th – Fri 21st  June 2013. Queen Margaret University, Edinburgh.

2014 Working Memory Meeting: Mon 23rd –Weds 25th June 2014. Parcevall Hall, nr. Skipton, Yorkshire.

I will be in touch early in the new year with more details of the 2013 meeting. In the meantime, please feel free to circulate these dates among colleagues that might like to attend the meetings.

Kind regards

Steve Darling

Dr Stephen Darling
Division of Psychology & Sociology
Queen Margaret University
My research papers as listed in eResearch (QMU’s open access repository).

Webpage and contact details: http://www.qmu.ac.uk/psych/staff/Darling.htm

Twitter: @PsychQMU_SD