Working Memory meeting update

Louise Brown

Apr 17, 2015, 12:16:27 PM4/17/15
to workin...@googlegroups.com, richardall...@gmail.com
Dear colleague,

We have received an excellent response to this year’s meeting and we are now fully booked. If you were planning to send a booking form but have not yet done so, you may wish to join a waiting list. If so, please send your completed form as soon as possible and we will inform you if and when a place becomes available.

Otherwise, we look forward to seeing you at another Working Memory Discussion Meeting in the near future.

Best wishes
Louise & Richard

Darling, Stephen

Apr 20, 2015, 4:54:17 AM4/20/15