Working Memory Discussion Meeting 2019 - bookings now open!

Louise Brown

Feb 19, 2019, 12:25:23 PM2/19/19
to workin...@googlegroups.com, Louise Brown, Richard Allen
Dear Working Memory colleagues,

Please find attached an invitation letter with booking form for this year's Working Memory Discussion Meeting. It will take place at the beautiful Parcevall Hall in North Yorkshire, from Monday 24th to Wednesday 26th June, and will cost £160, inclusive of 2 nights' accommodation and all meals. There is further information in the invitation letter. For those who plan to come, the more detailed 'information for participants' document includes what to expect from the meeting and transport suggestions.

If you wish to book a place, we recommend booking as soon as possible, because places are very limited and tend to fill up quickly. To do so, please complete the booking form and send either to me (louisebrow...@gmail.com) or Richard (richardall...@gmail.com). Once we have replied to confirm your place, we will require payment asap (and by 1st May at the latest) via the link found in the booking form.

We very much hope to see you at Parcevall Hall in June!

best wishes
Louise Nicholls & Richard Allen
Invite letter & booking form 2019.docx
Info for participants 2019.doc

Louise Brown

Mar 12, 2019, 10:29:44 AM3/12/19
to workin...@googlegroups.com, Richard Allen
Good afternoon,

Just a quick reminder that bookings are currently being taken for this year's Working Memory Discussion Meeting in June. There are still a few places left, so if you'd like to come, please send me your completed booking form asap.

We hope to see you in June!

best wishes
Louise