Working Memory Discussion Meeting 2022

Louise Nicholls

Dec 17, 2021, 5:10:57 AM12/17/21
to workin...@googlegroups.com, Richard Allen, Richard Allen, l.nic...@strath.ac.uk
Dear working memory colleagues,

We hope you and your families are keeping safe and well.

We're writing to remind you of the meeting dates for 2022:
Monday 27th - Wednesday 29th June

We have these dates pencilled in with Parcevall Hall, however things are obviously very uncertain at the moment. We will be revisiting the format of the meeting early in 2022 and will let you know of any updates. If we do not meet in person, we plan to hold the meeting virtually as we did last year.

We hope you all have a restful holiday and we look forward to seeing you again in 2022.

best wishes
Louise Nicholls & Richard Allen

Louise Nicholls

Mar 2, 2022, 5:30:43 AM3/2/22
to workin...@googlegroups.com, Richard Allen, Richard Allen, l.nic...@strath.ac.uk
Dear working memory colleagues,

Just a quick update on this year's meeting, and some nice news for fans of Parcevall Hall and the beautiful North Yorkshire scenery that we have become accustomed to during this special meeting. We are planning for an in-person meeting at the Hall this year, on Monday 27th - Wednesday 29th June.

We appreciate there will still be some COVID-related concerns and so we are aiming to hold the meeting on a single room occupancy basis this year. This will reduce the overall number a bit, though.

Please look out for a follow-up email from us in the next week or two, which will include booking details.