Working Memory Discussion Meeting 2018 - bookings now open!

Louise Brown

Mar 6, 2018, 4:51:44 AM3/6/18
to workin...@googlegroups.com
Dear Working Memory colleagues,

Please find attached an invitation letter with booking form for this year's Working Memory Discussion Meeting. The meeting will take place from Monday 25th to Wednesday 27th June. There is further information in the invitation letter. For those who plan to come, the more detailed information sheet includes what to expect from the meeting and transport suggestions.

If you wish to book a place, we recommend booking as soon as possible, because places are very limited and tend to fill up quickly. To do so, please complete the booking form and send either to me (louisebrownparcevall@gmail.com) OR Richard (richardallenparcevall@gmail.com). Once we have replied to confirm your place, we will require payment asap (and by 1st May at the latest) via the link found in the booking form.

We very much look forward to seeing you at Parcevall Hall in June!

best wishes
Louise & Richard

Invite letter & booking form 2018.docx
Info for participants 2018.doc

Louise Brown

Mar 21, 2018, 12:14:46 PM3/21/18
to workin...@googlegroups.com
Good afternoon,

Just a quick reminder that the bookings are currently being taken for this year's Working Memory Discussion Meeting in June. There are still a few places left, so if you'd like to come, please send me your completed booking form asap.

We hope to see you in June!

best wishes
Louise

On Tue, Mar 6, 2018 at 9:51 AM, Louise Brown <louisebrow...@gmail.com> wrote:
Dear Working Memory colleagues,

Please find attached an invitation letter with booking form for this year's Working Memory Discussion Meeting. The meeting will take place from Monday 25th to Wednesday 27th June. There is further information in the invitation letter. For those who plan to come, the more detailed information sheet includes what to expect from the meeting and transport suggestions.

If you wish to book a place, we recommend booking as soon as possible, because places are very limited and tend to fill up quickly. To do so, please complete the booking form and send either to me (louisebrow...@gmail.com) OR Richard (richardallenparcevall@gmail.com). Once we have replied to confirm your place, we will require payment asap (and by 1st May at the latest) via the link found in the booking form.