Associate Professor (Grade 9) post in Cognitive Development at University of Leeds.

Richard Allen

Mar 21, 2022, 11:40:42 AM3/21/22
to workin...@googlegroups.com

Dear all,

We are currently advertising for an Associate Professor (Grade 9) post in Cognitive Development, at the School of Psychology, University of Leeds. We have a great team of staff at Leeds, both academic and support, and some really exciting research projects in child cognition.

Further information can be found here:

https://jobs.leeds.ac.uk/vacancy.aspx?ref=MHPSY1090

If you would like more information or an informal conversation about the post, contact Amanda Waterman (A.H.Wa...@leeds.ac.uk).

Please do share around your networks, and note that the deadline is being extended to April 20th (this is not stated on the advert at the moment).

Apologies for using the Working Memory Discussion Meeting list for a different purpose!

Best wishes,

Richard

Dr Richard Allen

Associate Professor