Working Memory Discussion meeting 2015 - bookings open!

Louise Brown

Feb 6, 2015, 9:00:26 AM2/6/15
to workin...@googlegroups.com, richardall...@gmail.com
Dear colleagues,

We are delighted to announce that bookings are now being taken for this year's meeting, to be held Mon 22nd - Wed 24th June.

Please see the attached document for further information and the booking form.

If you wish to book a place, simply complete the booking form and email it to me OR Richard. You will then receive further detailed information about the meeting and an invoice for payment. Bookings must be placed by Friday 1st May, but please remember that this is a small meeting and bookings operate on a first-come, first-served basis.

We look forward to receiving your bookings soon!

best wishes
Louise & Richard

Info & booking form 2015.docx

Darling, Stephen

Mar 25, 2015, 5:39:49 AM3/25/15
to workin...@googlegroups.com

Hi Louise

Thanks for sending the form again,

I looked in my inbox and discovered that you had, indeed, already mailed this, so sorry to put you to extra trouble. I have attached my booking form here (hope there’s still space…)

See you soon

Steve

Parcevall Info booking form 2015 (2).docx