2013 Working Memory Meeting

Darling, Stephen

Sep 10, 2012, 6:00:49 AM9/10/12
to workin...@googlegroups.com

Dear Colleagues

This is just a brief email about arrangements for the Working Memory Meeting 2013. Following the success of the 2011 meeting, it is my intention to hold the meeting again in Edinburgh, at Queen Margaret University.

The purpose of this meeting is to canvass opinion on the best dates for this meeting within a window of the last two weeks of June.

If you are interested in attending this meeting, please would you be kind enough to briefly visit the ‘doodle’ poll here: http://doodle.com/tfbyzcigbw67vssu and indicate all dates you are likely to be free to attend on. I shall use this information to attempt to choose the best dates. It only takes 10 seconds to complete the poll!

Please reply by the end of this week (i.e. 14 Sept). I will circulate more information shortly afterwards.

Kind regards

Steve Darling (organiser)

______________

Dr Stephen Darling
Division of Psychology & Sociology
Queen Margaret University
My research papers as listed in eResearch (QMU’s open access repository).

Webpage and contact details: http://www.qmu.ac.uk/psych/staff/Darling.htm

Research Blog: http://stevedarling.wordpress.com/

Take part online: http://www.memoryresearch.org.uk/mem/index.html

Darling, Stephen

Sep 14, 2012, 4:06:44 AM9/14/12
to workin...@googlegroups.com

Hi All

Just a quick reminder to complete this poll if you are interested in attending next year’s working memory meeting: http://doodle.com/tfbyzcigbw67vssu and indicate all dates you are likely to be free to attend on. I shall use this information to attempt to choose the best dates.

I’ll collate the information after the poll closes on Sunday and be in touch next week with firmed-up dates.

Kind regards

Steve