Headhunter Spam

Tammo van Lessen

Oct 4, 2012, 6:10:21 AM10/4/12
to workflow...@googlegroups.com
Dear moderators,

this group has recently seen a lot of headhunter spam, which makes me thinking of unsubscribing. To me it looks like there is a decision overdue: Is this group still active and it is likely that interesting topics will be shared using this channel, or has it already reached the last stage of its life cycle? I hope the former is the case, in this case I'd wish that moderators keep spam at a minimum.

Thanks,
  Tammo

petia

Oct 4, 2012, 7:04:58 AM10/4/12
to workflow...@googlegroups.com
Thanks Tammo,

Your observation is correct. I banned the spamming member from the group.

Kind regards, Petia

PS The group has indeed not been active for a while, but it may become alive again.