Error message

1 view
Skip to first unread message

Bee

unread,
May 7, 2011, 1:39:39 PM5/7/11
to WordWise
Hi, group... I'm just starting to get this message.. Error connecting
to server...do anybody else have that msg comin up???

I have only one game goin & its not letting me invite.. it keeps
sayin players game is full...please help what can or should I do to
fix it

Georgett Mungay

unread,
May 7, 2011, 1:43:33 PM5/7/11
to word...@googlegroups.com

I am getting the same and some of the players I play with continously are gone.

Randall Phillips

unread,
May 7, 2011, 1:47:01 PM5/7/11
to word...@googlegroups.com

Yep. Error connecting to server whenever I try to invite random.  For a few days now.  Might have to actually put down the phone and start talking to my girlfriend... horrors! 

Bee

unread,
May 7, 2011, 1:48:22 PM5/7/11
to word...@googlegroups.com
Omg I'm starting to get that message now.. how cab I fix if?

Bee

unread,
May 7, 2011, 1:49:16 PM5/7/11
to word...@googlegroups.com
Omg I'm starting to get that message now.. how can I fix if?

Bee

unread,
May 7, 2011, 1:50:34 PM5/7/11
to word...@googlegroups.com
So I c this is normal LOL wow.. will it ever start acting right?

Bee

unread,
May 7, 2011, 2:09:18 PM5/7/11
to WordWise
Hi so did ur game ever get back to normal.. its been goin on for a
week now...

On May 7, 1:47 pm, Randall Phillips <randall.wes...@gmail.com> wrote:
> Yep. Error connecting to server whenever I try to invite random.  For a few
> days now.  Might have to actually put down the phone and start talking to my
> girlfriend... horrors!

Shari Gaskins

unread,
May 7, 2011, 3:45:00 PM5/7/11
to word...@googlegroups.com
I wish I was emailing you to say that I have a solution. However, I emailing to say that I am having the same problem. I have the problem for days and I am fed up! I have not games and it keep saying "error connecting to the server".!

Bee

unread,
May 7, 2011, 6:43:45 PM5/7/11
to WordWise
Wow, I have only one game & its my buddy..we gotta always hit
rematch ..I'm thinking about makin another gmail account .. its so sad
cause its the only game I enjoy playing LOL

Shari Gaskins

unread,
May 7, 2011, 6:51:34 PM5/7/11
to word...@googlegroups.com

I have no games and no one to play with. They need to fix the situation.

On May 7, 2011 6:43 PM, "Bee" <msbe...@gmail.com> wrote:

Wow, I have only one game & its my buddy..we gotta always hit
rematch ..I'm thinking about makin another gmail account .. its so sad
cause its the only game I enjoy playing LOL


On May 7, 3:45 pm, Shari Gaskins <sharigask...@gmail.com> wrote:

> I wish I was emailing you to say...

> On Sat, May 7, 2011 at 1:39 PM, Bee <msbee1...@gmail.com> wrote:

> > Hi, group... I'm just startin...

nibr...@gmail.com

unread,
May 7, 2011, 6:52:34 PM5/7/11
to word...@googlegroups.com
Stop replying to all!

Nibras Razooki


From: Shari Gaskins <sharig...@gmail.com>
Date: Sat, 7 May 2011 18:51:34 -0400
Subject: Re: Error message

Shari Gaskins

unread,
May 7, 2011, 7:01:18 PM5/7/11
to word...@googlegroups.com

Sorry!

On May 7, 2011 6:52 PM, <nibr...@gmail.com> wrote:

Stop replying to all!

Nibras Razooki


From: Shari Gaskins <sharig...@gmail.com>
Date: Sat, 7 May 2011 18:51:34 -0400
Subject: Re: Error message



I have no games and no one to play with. They need to fix the situation.
>

> On May 7, 2011 6:43 P...

Reply all
Reply to author
Forward
0 new messages